Affiliation: Stanford University
- A dynamic network of transcription in LPS-treated human subjectsJunhee Seok
Department of Bioengineering, Stanford University, Stanford, California, USA
BMC Syst Biol 3:78. 2009..For example, Network Component Analysis (NCA) is an approach that can predict transcription factor activities over time as well as the relative regulatory influence of factors on each target gene...
- Knowledge-based analysis of microarrays for the discovery of transcriptional regulation relationshipsJunhee Seok
Stanford Genome Technology Center, 955 California Avenue, Palo Alto, California, 94305, USA
BMC Bioinformatics 11:S8. 2010....
- JETTA: junction and exon toolkits for transcriptome analysisJunhee Seok
Stanford Genome Technology Center, 855 California Street, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA
Bioinformatics 28:1274-5. 2012..We demonstrate the software using data of human liver and muscle samples hybridized on an exon-junction array...
- Coding SNPs as intrinsic markers for sample tracking in large-scale transcriptome studiesWeihong Xu
Stanford Genome Technology Center, Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA, USA
Biotechniques 52:386-8. 2012..Based on our results, we recommend the incorporation of cSNPs into future transcriptome array designs as intrinsic markers for sample tracking...
- Genomic responses in mouse models poorly mimic human inflammatory diseasesJunhee Seok
Stanford Genome Technology Center, Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA 94305, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 110:3507-12. 2013....
- Knowledge-based reconstruction of mRNA transcripts with short sequencing reads for transcriptome researchJunhee Seok
Stanford Genome Technology Center, Palo Alto, California, United States of America
PLoS ONE 7:e31440. 2012..The overall results demonstrated that incorporating transcript annotations from genomic databases significantly helps the reconstruction of novel transcripts from short sequencing reads for transcriptome research...