Affiliation: Stanford University
- DR-Integrator: a new analytic tool for integrating DNA copy number and gene expression dataKeyan Salari
Department of Pathology, Stanford University, Stanford, CA, USA
Bioinformatics 26:414-6. 2010....
- Integrative Bioinformatics Links HNF1B with Clear Cell Carcinoma and Tumor-Associated ThrombosisJustin Cuff
Department of Pathology, Stanford University, Stanford, California, United States of America
PLoS ONE 8:e74562. 2013..Our findings also implicate a novel mechanism of tumor-associated thrombosis (a major cause of cancer mortality), based on the direct production of clotting factors by cancer cells. ..
- Molecular inversion probe analysis of gene copy alterations reveals distinct categories of colorectal carcinomaHanlee Ji
Division of Oncology, Department of Medicine, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA 94305 5151, USA
Cancer Res 66:7910-9. 2006..This finding has potential clinical ramifications given the application of 18q loss of heterozygosity events as a potential indicator for adjuvant treatment in stage II colorectal carcinoma...
- CDX2 is an amplified lineage-survival oncogene in colorectal cancerKeyan Salari
Department of Pathology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:E3196-205. 2012..Our findings challenge a prevailing view that CDX2 is a tumor suppressor in colorectal cancer and uncover an additional piece in the multistep model of colorectal tumorigenesis...
- Genomic instability in breast cancer: pathogenesis and clinical implicationsKevin A Kwei
Department of Pathology, Stanford University School of Medicine, CCSR 3245A, 269 Campus Drive, Stanford, CA 94305 5176, USA
Mol Oncol 4:255-66. 2010..Future studies should clarify the pathogenesis of breast cancers with amplifier and complex-pattern genomes, and will likely identify new therapeutic opportunities...
- Integration of diverse microarray data typesKeyan Salari
Departments of Pathology and Genetics, Stanford University, Stanford, CA, USA
Methods Mol Biol 556:205-16. 2009..This chapter will outline general approaches to microarray data integration and provide an introduction to DR-Integrator, a broadly useful analysis tool for the integration of DNA copy number and gene-expression microarray data...
- A tri-marker proliferation index predicts biochemical recurrence after surgery for prostate cancerSameer Malhotra
Department of Urology, Stanford University, Stanford, California, United States of America
PLoS ONE 6:e20293. 2011..Our findings highlight the potential value of a multi-gene signature-based diagnostic, and define a tri-marker proliferation index with possible utility for improved prognostication and treatment stratification in prostate cancer...
- Genomic profiling reveals alternative genetic pathways of prostate tumorigenesisJacques Lapointe
Department of Pathology, Stanford University, Stanford, California, USA
Cancer Res 67:8504-10. 2007..The resultant molecular genetic subtypes provide a new framework for investigating prostate cancer biology and explain in part the clinical heterogeneity of the disease...
- hCAP-D3 expression marks a prostate cancer subtype with favorable clinical behavior and androgen signaling signatureJacques Lapointe
Department of Pathology, Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305 51, USA
Am J Surg Pathol 32:205-9. 2008..019). Our findings identify hCAP-D3 as a new biomarker for subtype-1 tumors that improves prognostication, and reveal androgen signaling as an important biologic feature of this potentially clinically favorable molecular subtype...