Affiliation: Stanford University
- Postictal but not interictal hemispatial neglect in patients with seizures of lateralized onsetOlga Prilipko
Neurology Clinic, University Hospitals of Geneva, Switzerland
Epilepsia 47:2046-51. 2006..Group studies involving patients with seizures with a lateralized focus have demonstrated transient dysfunctions in memory and language; however, so far, only two case reports have described transient neglect after an epileptic seizure...
- Task positive and default mode networks during a parametric working memory task in obstructive sleep apnea patients and healthy controlsOlga Prilipko
Stanford University Sleep Clinic and Center for Human Sleep Research, Redwood City, CA, USA
Sleep 34:293-301A. 2011....
- The effects of CPAP treatment on task positive and default mode networks in obstructive sleep apnea patients: an fMRI studyOlga Prilipko
Stanford University Sleep Clinic and Center for Human Sleep Research, Redwood City, California, United States of America
PLoS ONE 7:e47433. 2012....
- Can postictal memory predict postoperative memory in patients with temporal lobe epilepsy?Serge Vulliemoz
EEG and Epilepsy Unit, Neurology Clinic, University Hospital of Geneva HUG and Medical Faculty, University of Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland
Epilepsia 53:e170-3. 2012..Postictal verbal memory is a useful bedside tool that can help lateralize the epileptic focus. Larger studies are needed to further estimate its predictive value of the postoperative outcome...
- [Surgical treatment of epilepsy: another therapeutic option]Olga Prilipko
Programme Neurologie et Neurochirurgie fonctionnelle Vaud Genève Clinique de Neurologie, HUG, Geneve
Rev Med Suisse Romande 123:17-21. 2003..The necessity of a rapid diagnosis of pharmacoresistant epilepsy, amenable to surgical treatment, is discussed in order to obtain an optimal seizure control and preservation of the integrity of cognitive functions...
- Reversible cytotoxic edema in the splenium of the corpus callosum related to antiepileptic treatment: report of two cases and literature reviewOlga Prilipko
Presurgical Epilepsy Evaluation Unit, Program of Functional Neurology and Neurosurgery of the University Hospitals of Lausanne and Geneva, Switzerland
Epilepsia 46:1633-6. 2005..So far, 22 cases have been described in the literature, for which different etiologies have been proposed. We describe two further cases and discuss the probable lesion etiology...