GARY A PELTZ
Affiliation: Stanford University
- Using chimeric mice with humanized livers to predict human drug metabolism and a drug-drug interactionToshihiko Nishimura
Department of Anesthesia, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, California, USA
J Pharmacol Exp Ther 344:388-96. 2013..These results demonstrate that using chimeric mice can improve the quality of preclinical drug assessment...
- Can 'humanized' mice improve drug development in the 21st century?Gary Peltz
Department of Anesthesia, Stanford University School of Medicine, 300 Pasteur Drive, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
Trends Pharmacol Sci 34:255-60. 2013..These examples suggest that there are many opportunities in which the use of chimeric mice could significantly improve the quality of preclinical drug assessment...
- Expression genetics identifies spinal mechanisms supporting formalin late phase behaviorsXiangqi Li
Veterans Affairs Palo Alto Healthcare System, Palo Alto, CA, USA
Mol Pain 6:11. 2010..By using correlative analysis between spinal gene expression and mouse strain-dependent intensity of late phase behavior, we hypothesized genes participating in variability of the response could be identified...
- Genetic discovery: the prescription for chronic painMing Zheng
Department of Anesthesia, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
Genome Med 2:82. 2010....
- Next-generation computational genetic analysis: multiple complement alleles control survival after Candida albicans infectionGary Peltz
Department of Anesthesia, Stanford University School of Medicine, 300 Pasteur Dr, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
Infect Immun 79:4472-9. 2011..Beyond applicability to infectious disease, this information could increase our understanding of the genetic factors affecting susceptibility to autoimmune and neurodegenerative diseases...
- Human Pharmacogenetics and Human Liver RegenerationGARY A PELTZ; Fiscal Year: 2010....
- Pharmacogenetic Analysis in MiceGary Peltz; Fiscal Year: 2006..3) One drug will be selected for evaluation of the utility of genetically guided dosing, and a clinical trial using genetically guided dosing will be performed in an experimental murine model. ..
- NOVEL SNP-ALLELE GENOTYPING METHODGary Peltz; Fiscal Year: 2002..The statistical significance of the measured differences, and the sensitivity of screening studies of this type to detect disease-associated polymorphisms will be assessed. ..
- Human Pharmacogenetics and Human Liver RegenerationGARY A PELTZ; Fiscal Year: 2011..abstract_text> ..