David R Parks
Affiliation: Stanford University
- A new "Logicle" display method avoids deceptive effects of logarithmic scaling for low signals and compensated dataDavid R Parks
Department of Genetics, Stanford University, California 94305, USA
Cytometry A 69:541-51. 2006....
- Modern flow cytometry: a practical approachJames W Tung
Department of Genetics, School of Medicine, Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
Clin Lab Med 27:453-68, v. 2007..FACS technology development and the emergence of new software support for this technology are cooperating in this effort...
- Identification of B-cell subsets: an exposition of 11-color (Hi-D) FACS methodsJames W Tung
Department of Genetics, Stanford University Medical School, Stanford, CA, USA
Methods Mol Biol 271:37-58. 2004..In addition, it facilitates discrimination of valid subsets. Application of Logicle visualization tools in the Hi-D FACS studies discussed here creates a strong new base for in-depth analysis of B-cell development and function...
- Interpreting flow cytometry data: a guide for the perplexedLeonore A Herzenberg
Department of Genetics, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, California 94305-5318, USA
Nat Immunol 7:681-5. 2006
- New approaches to fluorescence compensation and visualization of FACS dataJames W Tung
Department of Genetics, Stanford University Medical School, Stanford, CA 94305 5120, USA
Clin Immunol 110:277-83. 2004..Finally, we discuss controls that facilitate recognition of boundaries between positive and negative subsets...
- Update for the logicle data scale including operational code implementationsWayne A Moore
Department of Genetics and Stanford Shared FACS Facility, Stanford University, Stanford, California 94305 5364, USA
Cytometry A 81:273-7. 2012
- Guidelines for the presentation of flow cytometric dataMario Roederer
Vaccine Research Center, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland 20892, USA
Methods Cell Biol 75:241-56. 2004