Amy M Padula
Affiliation: Stanford University
- Ambient air pollution and traffic exposures and congenital heart defects in the San Joaquin Valley of CaliforniaAmy M Padula
Stanford University, Stanford 94305, USA
Paediatr Perinat Epidemiol 27:329-39. 2013..Congenital anomalies are a leading cause of infant morbidity and mortality. Studies suggest associations between environmental contaminants and some anomalies, although evidence is limited...
- Placebo adherence and mortality in the Heart and Estrogen/Progestin Replacement StudyAmy M Padula
School of Public Health, University of California, Berkeley, CA, USA
Am J Med 125:804-10. 2012..Secondary aims included assessment of the association between placebo adherence and cause-specific morbidity and mortality...
- The association of ambient air pollution and traffic exposures with selected congenital anomalies in the San Joaquin Valley of CaliforniaAmy M Padula
Department of Pediatrics, School of Medicine, Stanford University, 1265 Welch Road, Stanford, CA 94305 5415, USA
Am J Epidemiol 177:1074-85. 2013..7 (95% confidence interval: 1.1, 2.7). Ozone was associated with decreased odds of neural tube defects. Our results extend the limited body of evidence regarding air pollution exposure and adverse birth outcomes...
- Traffic-related air pollution and selected birth defects in the San Joaquin Valley of CaliforniaAmy M Padula
Stanford University, Stanford, California
Birth Defects Res A Clin Mol Teratol 97:730-5. 2013..Studies suggest associations between environmental contaminants and some structural anomalies, although evidence is limited and several anomalies have not been investigated previously...
- Exposure to airborne polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons during pregnancy and risk of preterm birthAmy M Padula
Stanford University, School of Medicine, Department of Pediatrics, Stanford, CA, USA
Environ Res 135:221-6. 2014..Studies suggest that exposure to PAHs during pregnancy is related to adverse birth outcomes. The aim of this study is to evaluate the association between exposure to PAHs during the pregnancy and preterm birth...
- Exposure to traffic-related air pollution during pregnancy and term low birth weight: estimation of causal associations in a semiparametric modelAmy M Padula
Department of Epidemiology, School of Public Health, University of California, Berkeley, USA
Am J Epidemiol 176:815-24. 2012..The current results support findings from previous studies that prenatal exposure to traffic-related air pollution may adversely affect birth weight among full-term infants...
- Residential agricultural pesticide exposures and risk of selected congenital heart defects among offspring in the San Joaquin Valley of CaliforniaSuzan L Carmichael
Department of Pediatrics, Division of Neonatology and Developmental Medicine, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, USA Electronic address
Environ Res 135:133-8. 2014..We examined the potential association of congenital heart defects with residential proximity to commercial agricultural pesticide applications in the San Joaquin Valley, California...