Amy M Padula
Affiliation: Stanford University
- Ambient air pollution and traffic exposures and congenital heart defects in the San Joaquin Valley of CaliforniaAmy M Padula
Stanford University, Stanford 94305, USA
Paediatr Perinat Epidemiol 27:329-39. 2013..Congenital anomalies are a leading cause of infant morbidity and mortality. Studies suggest associations between environmental contaminants and some anomalies, although evidence is limited...
- Placebo adherence and mortality in the Heart and Estrogen/Progestin Replacement StudyAmy M Padula
School of Public Health, University of California, Berkeley, CA, USA
Am J Med 125:804-10. 2012..Secondary aims included assessment of the association between placebo adherence and cause-specific morbidity and mortality...
- The association of ambient air pollution and traffic exposures with selected congenital anomalies in the San Joaquin Valley of CaliforniaAmy M Padula
Department of Pediatrics, School of Medicine, Stanford University, 1265 Welch Road, Stanford, CA 94305 5415, USA
Am J Epidemiol 177:1074-85. 2013..7 (95% confidence interval: 1.1, 2.7). Ozone was associated with decreased odds of neural tube defects. Our results extend the limited body of evidence regarding air pollution exposure and adverse birth outcomes...
- Traffic-related air pollution and selected birth defects in the San Joaquin Valley of CaliforniaAmy M Padula
Stanford University, Stanford, California
Birth Defects Res A Clin Mol Teratol 97:730-5. 2013..Studies suggest associations between environmental contaminants and some structural anomalies, although evidence is limited and several anomalies have not been investigated previously...
- Exposure to traffic-related air pollution during pregnancy and term low birth weight: estimation of causal associations in a semiparametric modelAmy M Padula
Department of Epidemiology, School of Public Health, University of California, Berkeley, USA
Am J Epidemiol 176:815-24. 2012..The current results support findings from previous studies that prenatal exposure to traffic-related air pollution may adversely affect birth weight among full-term infants...