Affiliation: Stanford University
- Adherence to medicationLars Osterberg
General Medicine Division, Veterans Affairs Palo Alto Health Care System, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA
N Engl J Med 353:487-97. 2005
- Planning services for the homeless in the San Francisco peninsulaLars G Osterberg
VA Palo Alto Healthcare System, CA, USA
J Health Care Poor Underserved 18:749-56. 2007....
- Understanding forgiveness: minding and mining the gaps between pharmacokinetics and therapeuticsL G Osterberg
Department of Medicine, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, California, USA
Clin Pharmacol Ther 88:457-9. 2010..Interruptions in dosing can interrupt drug action, but the consequences vary according to length of interruption, drug, drug formulation, length of the patient's prior exposure to the drug, and the disease being treated...
- Levels of self-reported depression and anxiety among HIV-positive patients in Albania: a cross-sectional studyShane D Morrison
Department of Pediatrics, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA 94305 0495, USA
Croat Med J 52:622-8. 2011..To gain an initial perspective of mental health issues facing the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)-positive population at the University Hospital Center of Tirana (UHCT) HIV/AIDS Ambulatory Clinic...
- Antiretroviral therapy adherence and predictors to adherence in Albania: a cross-sectional studyShane D Morrison
Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA, United States
J Infect Dev Ctries 8:853-62. 2014..This study was conducted to determine the ART adherence characteristics of Albania's HIV-positive population...
- Adherence to medications: insights arising from studies on the unreliable link between prescribed and actual drug dosing historiesTerrence F Blaschke
Department of Medicine, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, California 94305, USA
Annu Rev Pharmacol Toxicol 52:275-301. 2012..Intermittent lapses in dosing are potential sources of toxicity through hazardous rebound effects or recurrent first-dose effects...
- Barriers to care and current medical and social needs of HIV-positive patients in AlbaniaShane D Morrison
Department of Pediatrics, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, California 94305, USA
Cent Eur J Public Health 19:91-7. 2011....
- Missed opportunities for patient education and social worker consultation at The Arbor Free ClinicMarie Soller
Stanford University School of Medicine
J Health Care Poor Underserved 15:538-46. 2004..Adding health education and social work consultation to the patient encounter could improve the health of these patients...