Donald M Olson
Affiliation: Stanford University
- Evaluation of children for epilepsy surgeryD M Olson
Department of Neurology, Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford, CA 94305 5235, USA
Pediatr Neurosurg 34:159-65. 2001....
- Sedation of children for electroencephalogramsD M Olson
Department of Neurology, Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford, California, USA
Pediatrics 108:163-5. 2001..The purpose of this review was to determine the incidence of adverse sedation effects and to determine why the need for sedation had declined...
- Hypnosis-provoked nonepileptic events in childrenDonald M Olson
Department of Neurology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA 94305 5235, USA
Epilepsy Behav 12:456-9. 2008....
- Detection of seizure-like movements using a wrist accelerometerJuliana Lockman
Department of Neurology and Neurological Sciences, Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford, CA 94304 1510, USA
Epilepsy Behav 20:638-41. 2011..Only one false detection occurred during sleep. In principle, this device should allow caregivers of people with tonic-clonic seizures to be alerted when a seizure occurs...
- Electroencephalography in holoprosencephaly: findings in children without epilepsyJin S Hahn
Department of Neurology, Stanford University School of Medicine, A343, 300 Pasteur Drive, Stanford, CA 94305 5235, USA
Clin Neurophysiol 114:1908-17. 2003..To evaluate the electroencephalographic characteristics of patients with holoprosencephaly (HPE) without epilepsy...
- Epilepsy surgery following brain tumor resection in childrenAshley G Tian
Department of Neurosurgery, Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford, California 94305 5327, USA
J Neurosurg Pediatr 7:229-34. 2011..The authors reviewed the cases of children who had previously undergone resection of a brain tumor only to have medically refractory seizures postoperatively...