Sunil P Malhotra
Affiliation: Stanford University
- Reoperation for left atrioventricular valve regurgitation after atrioventricular septal defect repairSunil P Malhotra
Division of Cardiac Surgery, Children s Hospital Heart Institute, Children s Hospital, Denver, Colorado, USA
Ann Thorac Surg 86:147-51; discussion 151-2. 2008..This study evaluates the outcomes of repair and replacement of the left atrioventricular valve after AVSD correction, as well as factors predictive of durability of valve repair...
- Outcomes of reparative and transplantation strategies for multilevel left heart obstructions with mitral stenosisSunil P Malhotra
The Children s Hospital Heart Institute, Children s Hospital, Denver, Colorado, USA
Ann Thorac Surg 86:1305-9; discussion 1310. 2008..This study reviews our experience with reconstructive and transplantation approaches for Shone's complex...
- Induced fibrillation is equally effective as crystalloid cardioplegia in the protection of fetal myocardial functionSunil P Malhotra
Department of Cardiothoracic Surgery, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA, USA
J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 125:1276-82. 2003..However, strategies to optimize fetal myocardial protection have not been studied. A biventricular working fetal heart preparation was used to evaluate the cardioprotective properties of induced fibrillation and crystalloid cardioplegia...
- The extracardiac conduit Fontan operation using minimal approach extracorporeal circulation: early and midterm outcomesEd Petrossian
Division of Pediatric Cardiac Surgery, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, Calif, USA
J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 132:1054-63. 2006..This study is designed to report our overall experience with the extracardiac conduit Fontan operation and to evaluate the evolution in bypass technique on postoperative outcomes...
- Performance of cavopulmonary palliation at elevated altitude: midterm outcomes and risk factors for failureSunil P Malhotra
Department of Cardiothoracic Surgery, Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
Circulation 118:S177-81. 2008..The objective of this study is to identify risk factors for failure of cavopulmonary palliation at elevated altitude...