Holden T Maecker
Affiliation: Stanford University
- Daily cytokine fluctuations, driven by leptin, are associated with fatigue severity in chronic fatigue syndrome: evidence of inflammatory pathologyElizabeth Ann Stringer
Department of Anesthesiology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA 94304, USA
J Transl Med 11:93. 2013..Single time-point approaches potentially overlook important features of CFS, such as fluctuations in fatigue severity. We have observed that individuals with CFS demonstrate significant day-to-day variability in their fatigue severity...
- The Stanford Data Miner: a novel approach for integrating and exploring heterogeneous immunological dataJanet C Siebert
CytoAnalytics, Denver, CO, USA
J Transl Med 10:62. 2012..g., mean cytokine levels by age and gender)...
- A model for harmonizing flow cytometry in clinical trialsHolden T Maecker
Institute for Immunity, Transplantation and Infection, Stanford University, Stanford, California, USA
Nat Immunol 11:975-8. 2010..The novel use of a central laboratory may help mitigate these issues...
- Standardizing immunophenotyping for the Human Immunology ProjectHolden T Maecker
Institute for Immunity, Transplantation and Infection, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, California 94305, USA
Nat Rev Immunol 12:191-200. 2012..In this Review, we outline the current state of standardization of flow cytometry assays and summarize the steps that are required to enable the Human Immunology Project...
- New tools for classification and monitoring of autoimmune diseasesHolden T Maecker
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
Nat Rev Rheumatol 8:317-28. 2012..These analyses are revealing a more comprehensive and interconnected view of the immune system than ever before and should have an important role in directing future treatment approaches for autoimmune diseases...
- Experimental pain and opioid analgesia in volunteers at high risk for obstructive sleep apneaAnthony G Doufas
Department of Anesthesiology, Perioperative and Pain Medicine, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, California, USA
PLoS ONE 8:e54807. 2013..Using accepted experimental pain models, we characterized pain processing and opioid analgesia in male volunteers recruited based on their risk for OSA...
- Apoptosis and other immune biomarkers predict influenza vaccine responsivenessDavid Furman
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, School of Medicine, Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA 94305, USA
Mol Syst Biol 9:659. 2013..The identification of these biomarkers provides new insights into what immune features may be most important for immune health...
- New technologies for autoimmune disease monitoringHolden T Maecker
Institute for Immunity, Transplantation, and Infection Operations, USA
Curr Opin Endocrinol Diabetes Obes 17:322-8. 2010..This article will review new technologies used to characterize the immune phenotype of cells and serum for potential use in studies of autoimmunity...