Jaime R Lopez
Affiliation: Stanford University
- Neurophysiologic intraoperative monitoring of pediatric cerebrovascular surgeryJaime R Lopez
Department of Neurology, and Neurosurgery, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, California 94305, USA
J Clin Neurophysiol 26:85-94. 2009....
- The use of evoked potentials in intraoperative neurophysiologic monitoringJaime R Lopez
Department of Neurology and Neurological Sciences, Intraoperative Neurophysiologic Monitoring Program, Stanford University School of Medicine, 300 Pasteur Drive, Room A 343, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
Phys Med Rehabil Clin N Am 15:63-84. 2004..Further investigation, especially in the area of outcomes research and cost-effectiveness, is required before IOM can become standard practice...
- Neurophysiological monitoring in the endovascular therapy of aneurysmsAmon Y Liu
Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford, CA, USA
AJNR Am J Neuroradiol 24:1520-7. 2003..We undertook this study to evaluate the efficacy of neurophysiological monitoring (NPM) techniques in the detection of ischemic changes that may be seen during endovascular treatment of cerebral aneurysms...
- Visual field preservation after curative multi-modality treatment of occipital lobe arteriovenous malformationsJohn Sinclair
Department of Neurosurgery, The Stanford Stroke Center, Stanford University, Stanford, California 94305 5327, USA
Neurosurgery 57:655-67; discussion 655-67. 2005..We reviewed visual field (VF) outcomes of all patients who received curative treatment for occipital AVMs at Stanford University to evaluate the efficacy of different treatment strategies...
- Wrist hyperextension leads to median nerve conduction block: implications for intra-arterial catheter placementAnne L Chowet
Department of Anesthesia, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, California, USA
Anesthesiology 100:287-91. 2004..The authors report the effects of wrist hyperextension on conduction in the median nerve...