Jen Jane Liu
Affiliation: Stanford University
- Performance characteristics of prostate-specific antigen in patients undergoing radical prostatectomyJen Jane Liu
Department of Urology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, California 94305, USA
Urology 79:1336-9. 2012..It is known that the performance characteristics of PSA are improved for predicting the presence of high-grade prostate cancer...
- Endoscopic molecular imaging of human bladder cancer using a CD47 antibodyYing Pan
Department of Urology and Bio X Program, Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305, USA Veterans Affairs Palo Alto Health Care System, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA
Sci Transl Med 6:260ra148. 2014..CD47-targeted molecular imaging could improve diagnosis and resection thoroughness for bladder cancer. ..
- Small prostate size and high grade disease--biology or artifact?Jen Jane Liu
Department of Urology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, California 94305 5826, USA
J Urol 185:2108-11. 2011..We propose that this observation is the result of ascertainment bias driven by prostate specific antigen performance...
- Nationwide prevalence of lymph node metastases in Gleason score 3 + 3 = 6 prostate cancerJen Jane Liu
1Department of Urology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford 2Cancer Prevention Institute of California, Fremont 3Division of Epidemiology, Department of Health Research and Policy, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA, USA
Pathology 46:306-10. 2014..We submit that lymph node metastases in GS6 cancer be used as a proxy for adherence to the 2005 ISUP consensus on Gleason grading...
- Interobserver agreement of confocal laser endomicroscopy for bladder cancerTimothy C Chang
Department of Urology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
J Endourol 27:598-603. 2013..The purpose of this study was to determine the interobserver agreement of image interpretation using CLE for bladder cancer...
- Perioperative outcomes for laparoscopic and robotic compared with open prostatectomy using the National Surgical Quality Improvement Program (NSQIP) databaseJen Jane Liu
Department of Urology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA, USA
Urology 82:579-83. 2013..To examine contemporary outcomes of minimally invasive radical prostatectomy (MIRP) compared with open prostatectomy, using a national, prospective perioperative database reflecting diverse practice settings...
- New optical imaging technologies for bladder cancer: considerations and perspectivesJen Jane Liu
Department of Urology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, California, USA
J Urol 188:361-8. 2012..We analyzed the added value of each technology beyond white light cystoscopy and evaluated their maturity to alter the cancer course...