Xuefeng B Ling
Affiliation: Stanford University
- Integrating multiple 'omics' analyses identifies serological protein biomarkers for preeclampsiaLinda Y Liu
Department of Pediatrics, Stanford University, 1265 Welch Road, Room X 163 MS 5415, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
BMC Med 11:236. 2013..Preeclampsia (PE) is a pregnancy-related vascular disorder which is the leading cause of maternal morbidity and mortality. We sought to identify novel serological protein markers to diagnose PE with a multi-'omics' based discovery approach...
- Cloud-based solution to identify statistically significant MS peaks differentiating sample categoriesJun Ji
Departments of Surgery, Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
BMC Res Notes 6:109. 2013..Turnkey" solutions are needed for biomarker investigations to rapidly process MS data sets to identify statistically significant peaks for subsequent validation...
- Point-of-care differentiation of Kawasaki disease from other febrile illnessesXuefeng B Ling
Department of Surgery, Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305 5178, USA
J Pediatr 162:183-188.e3. 2013..To test whether statistical learning on clinical and laboratory test patterns would lead to an algorithm for Kawasaki disease (KD) diagnosis that could aid clinicians...
- Correlation analyses of clinical and molecular findings identify candidate biological pathways in systemic juvenile idiopathic arthritisXuefeng B Ling
Program in Immunology, Department of Pediatrics, Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
BMC Med 10:125. 2012....
- A diagnostic algorithm combining clinical and molecular data distinguishes Kawasaki disease from other febrile illnessesXuefeng B Ling
Department of Pediatrics, Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
BMC Med 9:130. 2011..We sought to develop a diagnostic algorithm to help clinicians distinguish Kawasaki disease patients from febrile controls to allow timely initiation of treatment...
- A data-driven algorithm integrating clinical and laboratory features for the diagnosis and prognosis of necrotizing enterocolitisJun Ji
State Key Laboratory of Industrial Control Technology, Institute of Industrial Process Control, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China Department of Surgery, Stanford University, Stanford, California, United States of America
PLoS ONE 9:e89860. 2014..The objective in this study was to develop and validate new NEC scoring systems for automated staging and prognostic forecasting...
- AKI in hospitalized children: epidemiology and clinical associations in a national cohortScott M Sutherland
Departments of Pediatrics, Surgery, and, Health Research and Policy, Stanford University, Stanford, California, HBI Solutions Inc, Palo Alto, California
Clin J Am Soc Nephrol 8:1661-9. 2013..This study characterizes pediatric AKI across the United States and identifies AKI risk factors using high-content/high-throughput analytic techniques...
- Urine peptidomics for clinical biomarker discoveryXuefeng B Ling
Department of Pediatrics, Stanford University, Stanford, California, USA
Adv Clin Chem 51:181-213. 2010..This study summarizes, focusing on our experiences and perspectives, the progress in addressing these challenges to enable high-throughput urine peptidomics-based biomarker discovery...
- Plasma profiles in active systemic juvenile idiopathic arthritis: Biomarkers and biological implicationsXuefeng B Ling
Department of Pediatrics, Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305 5164, USA
Proteomics 10:4415-30. 2010..Pathway analyses of the 15 proteins in the SJIA flare versus quiescence signature corroborate growing evidence for a key role for IL-1 at disease flare...