Affiliation: Stanford University
- Lenalidomide, melphalan and dexamethasone in a population of patients with immunoglobulin light chain amyloidosis with high rates of advanced cardiac involvementShira Dinner
Haematologica 98:1593-9. 2013..Our data highlight the importance of developing novel treatment approaches for amyloid cardiomyopathy. This trial was registered at www.clinicaltrials.gov (NCT00890552). ..
- The transcription factor encyclopediaDimas Yusuf
Department of Medical Genetics, Faculty of Medicine, Centre for Molecular Medicine and Therapeutics, Child and Family Research Institute, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
Genome Biol 13:R24. 2012..TFe aims to rapidly educate scientists about the TFs they encounter through the delivery of succinct summaries written and vetted by experts in the field. TFe is available at http://www.cisreg.ca/tfe...
- Therapeutic targeting of MLLMICHAELA LIEDTKE
Department of Pathology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
Blood 113:6061-8. 2009..These advances in our understanding of MLL-related leukemogenesis provide a foundation for ongoing and future efforts to develop novel therapeutic strategies that will hopefully result in better treatment outcomes...
- Phase I trial of a novel human monoclonal antibody mAb216 in patients with relapsed or refractory B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemiaMICHAELA LIEDTKE
Department of Medicine, Stanford University School of Medicine, 875 Blake Wilbur Drive, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
Haematologica 97:30-7. 2012....
- The prognostic value of diagnosing concurrent multiple myeloma in immunoglobulin light chain amyloidosisShira Dinner
Division of Hematology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
Br J Haematol 161:367-72. 2013..Evaluation of bone marrow plasma cell infiltration and presence of myeloma associated end organ damage could be clinically useful for prognostication of patients with AL...
- Sequential azacitidine plus lenalidomide combination for elderly patients with untreated acute myeloid leukemiaDaniel A Pollyea
Department of Medicine, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA, USA
Haematologica 98:591-6. 2013..In conclusion, a sequential combination of azacitidine plus lenalidomide has clinical activity in older patients with acute myeloid leukemia, and further studies of this combination are underway...
- Heart transplantation and cardiac amyloidosis: approach to screening and novel management strategiesBrandon C Varr
Department of Internal Medicine, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA, USA
J Heart Lung Transplant 31:325-31. 2012..A novel strategy of OHT, followed by light-chain suppressive chemotherapy before autologous hematopoietic stem cell transplant, is feasible for patients with light-chain amyloidosis...
- A single-center experience of the nationwide daunorubicin shortage: substitution with doxorubicin in adult acute lymphoblastic leukemiaSamit Patel
Department of Pharmacy, Stanford Hospital, Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford, CA, USA
Leuk Lymphoma 54:2231-5. 2013..Higher induction mortality observed with doxorubicin substitution in this analysis needs further study...
- Plasma cell leukemia: concepts and managementMICHAELA LIEDTKE
Department of Medicine, Division of Hematology, Stanford Cancer Center, 875 Blake Wilbur Drive, Room 2329, Stanford, CA 94305 5821, USA
Expert Rev Hematol 3:543-9. 2010....
- Second-line mitoxantrone, etoposide, and cytarabine for acute myeloid leukemia: a single-center experienceHolbrook E Kohrt
Department of Medicine, Division of Hematology, Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
Am J Hematol 85:877-81. 2010..3 and 7.6 months, P = 0.36). Despite risk stratification by the European Prognostic Index, our series demonstrates inferior rates of response and survival, illustrating the limited activity of this regimen in our cohort...
- Self-association mediated by the Ras association 1 domain of AF6 activates the oncogenic potential of MLL-AF6MICHAELA LIEDTKE
Department of Pathology, Stanford University School of Medicine, 300 Pasteur Drive, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
Blood 116:63-70. 2010..Rather, the AF6 RA1 domain efficiently mediated self-association, suggesting that constitutive MLL self-association is a more common pathogenic mechanism for MLL oncogenesis than indicated by previous studies of rare MLL fusion partners...
- Deregulation of Ras Signaling in MLL-Induced LeukemiaMICHAELA LIEDTKE; Fiscal Year: 2007..These studies will lead to a better understanding of the molecular mechanisms of leukemogenesis mediated by a subset of MLL fusion proteins and may facilitate the development and testing of novel targeted therapies. ..