Pamela L Kunz
Affiliation: Stanford University
- A rare case of an aldosterone secreting metastatic adrenocortical carcinoma and papillary thyroid carcinoma in a 31-year-old maleStephen M Wanta
Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington, DC
Rare Tumors 3:e45. 2011..We also performed a review of the literature and found three similar cases, however gene mutation analysis was not performed....
- Consensus guidelines for the management and treatment of neuroendocrine tumorsPamela L Kunz
Department of Medicine, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA 94305 5826, USA
Pancreas 42:557-77. 2013..Here, we present a set of consensus tables intended to complement these guidelines and serve as a quick, accessible reference for the practicing physician...
- Long-term survivors of gastric cancer: a California population-based studyPamela L Kunz
Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford Cancer Center, 875 Blake Wilbur Dr, Stanford, CA 94025 5826, USA
J Clin Oncol 30:3507-15. 2012..In the United States, gastric cancer is rapidly fatal with a 25% 5-year survival. Of the few patients who survive, little is known about their demographic, clinical, and tumor characteristics...
- Seventh edition (2010) of the AJCC/UICC staging system for gastric adenocarcinoma: is there room for improvement?Manali I Patel
Department of Medicine, Division of Oncology, Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford, CA, USA
Ann Surg Oncol 20:1631-8. 2013..We sought to validate the new system on a U.S. population database...
- Pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors: radiographic calcifications correlate with grade and metastasisGeorge A Poultsides
Department of Surgery, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA, USA
Ann Surg Oncol 19:2295-303. 2012..Specifically, the prevalence and prognostic significance of radiographic calcifications in these tumors remains unclear...
- HER2 expression in gastric and gastroesophageal junction adenocarcinoma in a US population: clinicopathologic analysis with proposed approach to HER2 assessmentPamela L Kunz
Department of Medicine Oncology, Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
Appl Immunohistochem Mol Morphol 20:13-24. 2012....
- Single- versus multifraction stereotactic body radiation therapy for pancreatic adenocarcinoma: outcomes and toxicityErqi L Pollom
Department of Radiation Oncology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, California
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 90:918-25. 2014..We report updated outcomes of single- versus multifraction stereotactic body radiation therapy (SBRT) for unresectable pancreatic adenocarcinoma...
- Pancreatic neuroendocrine tumours: hypoenhancement on arterial phase computed tomography predicts biological aggressivenessDavid J Worhunsky
Department of Surgery, Division of Oncology, Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford, CA, USA
HPB (Oxford) 16:304-11. 2014..However, a subset of these tumours can be hypoenhancing. The prognostic significance of the CT appearance of these tumors remains unclear...
- Postradiotherapy CA19-9 kinetics correlate with outcomes in patients with pancreatic adenocarcinomaDavid B Shultz
From the Department of Radiation Oncology, and Division of Oncology, Department of Medicine, Stanford University and Stanford Cancer Institute, Stanford, CA
Pancreas 43:777-83. 2014..We sought to determine if carbohydrate antigen 19-9 (CA19-9 ) nadir (nCA19-9), time to nadir (TTN), and doubling time (DT) after radiotherapy (RT) correlate with outcomes in pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma...
- Identification of a biomarker panel using a multiplex proximity ligation assay improves accuracy of pancreatic cancer diagnosisStephanie T Chang
Department of Radiation Oncology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford University, Stanford, CA, USA
J Transl Med 7:105. 2009..Proximity ligation assay (PLA) is a highly sensitive technique for multiplex detection of biomarkers in plasma with little or no interfering background signal...
- Everolimus causing severe hypertriglyceridemia and acute pancreatitisSomasundaram Subramaniam
Stanford Cancer Institute, Stanford, California, USA
J Natl Compr Canc Netw 11:5-9. 2013..Because there are increasing indications for the use of everolimus, prescribing oncologists must be cognizant of the common and serious side effects...
- Capecitabine-induced chest pain relieved by diltiazemAndrew P Ambrosy
Department of Medicine, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, California, USA
Am J Cardiol 110:1623-6. 2012..In conclusion, guidelines for the evaluation of and therapy for capecitabine-induced chest pain are proposed...