Affiliation: Stanford University
- Post-operative radiation therapy (PORT) in completely resected non-small-cell lung cancerYelena Krupitskaya
Department of Medicine, Division of Oncology, Stanford University, Stanford, CA, USA
Curr Treat Options Oncol 9:343-56. 2008..A total dose of 50-54 Gy in 1.8-2 Gy fractions is appropriate...
- A phase II study of enzastaurin in combination with erlotinib in patients with previously treated advanced non-small cell lung cancerChristelle Clément-Duchêne
Stanford University, Stanford Cancer Institute, Stanford, CA, USA
Lung Cancer 78:57-62. 2012..This phase II study was designed to evaluate the efficacy and safety of erlotinib and enzastaurin in NSCLC, a combination with promise to overcome EGFR resistance based on preclinical models...
- Maintenance bevacizumab is associated with increased hemoglobin in patients with advanced, nonsquamous, non-small cell lung cancerJonathan W Riess
Division of Hematology, Department of Medicine, Stanford University School of Medicine, CA, USA
Cancer Invest 30:231-5. 2012..268 days, p =.38.) Maintenance bevacizumab is associated with increased hemoglobin in advanced, nonsquamous, NSCLC patients...
- Positron emission tomography 18F-fluorodeoxyglucose uptake and prognosis in patients with surgically treated, stage I non-small cell lung cancer: a systematic reviewViswam S Nair
Divisions of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, California 94305, USA
J Thorac Oncol 4:1473-9. 2009..We aimed to investigate the association between tumor FDG uptake and survival in patients with surgically resected, stage I NSCLC...
- A phase II first-line study of gemcitabine, carboplatin, and bevacizumab in advanced stage nonsquamous non-small cell lung cancerChristelle Clément-Duchêne
Division of Oncology, Department of Medicine, Department of Biostatistics, Stanford Cancer Center, Stanford University, Stanford, California 94305 5826, USA
J Thorac Oncol 5:1821-5. 2010..This study was designed to evaluate toxicities and efficacy of gemcitabine/carboplatin/bevacizumab...
- A phase I dose-escalation and pharmacokinetic study of enzastaurin and erlotinib in patients with advanced solid tumorsSukhmani K Padda
Department of Medicine, Division of Oncology, Stanford University, 875 Blake Wilbur Drive, Stanford, CA 94305 5826, USA
Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 69:1013-20. 2012..Erlotinib, an oral epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) inhibitor, has activity in solid tumors. Based on the promising combination of EGFR inhibitors and anti-angiogenic agents, this phase I trial was initiated...
- Osteoblastic bone flare on F18-FDG PET in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) patients receiving bevacizumab in addition to standard chemotherapyYelena Krupitskaya
Department of Medicine, Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
J Thorac Oncol 4:429-31. 2009..Subsequent scans confirmed that the "worsening" was transient, consistent with a flare response. Awareness of the phenomena is important for physicians treating NSCLC patients, particularly with bevacizumab...