Pascal S Kaeser
Affiliation: Stanford University
- RIM1alpha and RIM1beta are synthesized from distinct promoters of the RIM1 gene to mediate differential but overlapping synaptic functionsPascal S Kaeser
Department of Neuroscience, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, Texas 75390 9111, USA
J Neurosci 28:13435-47. 2008..Thus, our data indicate that the RIM1 gene encodes two different isoforms that perform overlapping but distinct functions in neurotransmitter release...
- RIM1alpha phosphorylation at serine-413 by protein kinase A is not required for presynaptic long-term plasticity or learningPascal S Kaeser
Department of Neuroscience, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX 75390, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 105:14680-5. 2008....
- RIM1alpha and interacting proteins involved in presynaptic plasticity mediate prepulse inhibition and additional behaviors linked to schizophreniaJacqueline Blundell
Departments of Neurology and Psychiatry, The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, Texas, 75390 8813, USA
J Neurosci 30:5326-33. 2010....
- Role of efficient neurotransmitter release in barrel map developmentHui Chen Lu
Department of Neuroscience, Program in Developmental Biology, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
J Neurosci 26:2692-703. 2006..These results demonstrate how efficient synaptic transmission mediated by AC1 function contributes to the development of cortical barrel maps...
- Phosphorylation of RIM1alpha by PKA triggers presynaptic long-term potentiation at cerebellar parallel fiber synapsesGYORGY LONART
Center for Basic Neuroscience, Department of Molecular Genetics and Howard Hughes Medical Institute, UT Southwestern Medical Center, 6000 Harry Hines Boulevard, Dallas, TX 75390, USA
Cell 115:49-60. 2003..Our findings suggest that PKA-mediated phosphorylation of the active zone protein RIM1alpha at a single N-terminal site induces presynaptic LTP...