- Healthy weight regulation and eating disorder prevention in high school students: a universal and targeted Web-based interventionMegan Jones
Laboratory for the Study of Behavioral Medicine, Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA, United States
J Med Internet Res 16:e57. 2014..Such interventions should ensure that adolescents establish healthy weight regulation practices while also reducing eating disorder risk...
- Family-based early intervention for anorexia nervosaMegan Jones
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Stanford University, Stanford, CA, USA
Eur Eat Disord Rev 20:e137-43. 2012....
- Randomized, controlled trial of an internet-facilitated intervention for reducing binge eating and overweight in adolescentsMegan Jones
Pacific Graduate School of Psychology Stanford Doctor of Psychology Consortium, Palo Alto, California, USA
Pediatrics 121:453-62. 2008..This study examined the efficacy of an Internet-facilitated intervention for weight maintenance and binge eating in adolescents...
- A population-wide screening and tailored intervention platform for eating disorders on college campuses: the healthy body image programMegan Jones
a Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Stanford University, Stanford, California
J Am Coll Health 62:351-6. 2014..Conclusions: The Healthy Body Image program is feasible to deliver and provides a comprehensive system of screening, evidence-based intervention, and community culture change. ..
- Parental restrictions on adolescent internet useMaryanna Rogers
Pediatrics 118:1804-5. 2006