M R Jeng
Affiliation: Stanford University
- Hematologic problems in immigrants from Southeast AsiaMichael R Jeng
Department of Pediatrics, Stanford University School of Medicine, 300 Pasteur Drive, Room S 304, Stanford, CA 94305 5208, USA
Hematol Oncol Clin North Am 18:1405-22, x. 2004....
- Granulocyte-macrophage colony stimulating factor and immunosuppression in the treatment of pediatric acquired severe aplastic anemiaMichael R Jeng
Department of Pediatrics, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, California 94305, USA
Pediatr Blood Cancer 45:170-5. 2005..The addition of G-CSF to IS shortens the time to neutrophil count recovery, but may not improve overall survival. Because GM-CSF acts differently than G-CSF, its use in combination with IS may be different...
- Monthly recombinant tissue plasminogen activator administration to implantable central venous access devices decreases infections in children with haemophiliaM R Jeng
Department of Paediatrics, Stanford University School of Medicine, Palo Alto, CA, USA
Haemophilia 15:1272-80. 2009..No bleeding complications were noted. Monthly rtPA is safe and appears to be effective in decreasing CVAD infection rates. Larger, randomized controlled studies are indicated to validate this finding...
- Idiopathic neutropenia of childhood is associated with Fas/FasL expressionKari C Nadeau
Department of Pediatrics, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
Clin Immunol 129:438-47. 2008..Addition of anti-sFasL blocking antibodies to patient plasma caused a statistically significant decrease in neutrophil apoptosis. These studies show that the Fas/FasL pathway could be associated with neutrophil apoptosis in childhood IN...
- Increased prevalence of iron-overload associated endocrinopathy in thalassaemia versus sickle-cell diseaseEllen B Fung
Department of Hematology, Children s Hospital and Research Centre, Oakland, CA, USA
Br J Haematol 135:574-82. 2006..However, because transfusion duration remained a significant predictor of endocrinopathy, these data should be confirmed in SCD subjects that have been chronically transfused for longer periods of time...
- Neonatal alloimmune thrombocytopenia and neutropenia associated with maternal human leukocyte antigen antibodiesM Monica Gramatges
Department of Pediatrics, Stanford University School of Medicine, Palo Alto, California 94107, USA
Pediatr Blood Cancer 53:97-9. 2009....
- Pseudotumor cerebri in two adolescents with acquired aplastic anemiaMichael R Jeng
Department of Hematology Oncology, St Jude Children s Research Hospital, 332 N Lauderdale, Memphis, TN 38105 2794, USA
J Pediatr Hematol Oncol 24:765-8. 2002....
- Natural history of moderate aplastic anemia in childrenScott C Howard
Department of Hematology Oncology, St Jude Children s Research Hospital, Memphis, Tennessee, USA
Pediatr Blood Cancer 43:545-51. 2004..We evaluated the rate of progression to SAA...