Christopher C Dvorak
Affiliation: Stanford University
- Risks and outcomes of invasive fungal infections in pediatric patients undergoing allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplantationC C Dvorak
Division of Pediatric Hematology, Oncology, and Bone Marrow Transplantation, Stanford University School of Medicine, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA
Bone Marrow Transplant 36:621-9. 2005..Thus, IFI is a significant cause of nonrelapse mortality in children undergoing allogeneic HCT and more effective strategies are needed to prevent and treat IFI...
- Reinduction of relapsed acute promyelocytic leukemia with ATRA and low dose antimetabolite-based chemotherapyChristopher C Dvorak
Division of Pediatric Hematology, Oncology, and Bone Marrow Transplantation, Stanford University School of Medicine, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA
Pediatr Blood Cancer 48:582-5. 2007..These cases demonstrate that there is a role for ATRA plus differentiating chemotherapy other than arsenic trioxide in the treatment of relapsed APML...
- Liposomal amphotericin B associated with severe hyperphosphatemiaScott M Sutherland
Division of Pediatric Nephrology, Department of Pediatrics, Lucile Packard Children s Hospital, Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA, USA
Pediatr Infect Dis J 27:77-9. 2008..Resolution of the hyperphosphatemia occurred after transition to amphotericin B lipid complex. This phenomenon may occur more commonly in patients with mild to moderate renal insufficiency...
- Safety of hematopoietic stem cell transplantation in children less than three years of ageChristopher C Dvorak
Division of Pediatric Stem Cell Transplantation, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA, USA
Pediatr Hematol Oncol 25:705-22. 2008..Cyclophosphamide-related perineal dermatitis is a unique complication in very young children. Finally, the incidence of acute and chronic GvHD in this population is low...
- Megadose CD34(+) cell grafts improve recovery of T cell engraftment but not B cell immunity in patients with severe combined immunodeficiency disease undergoing haplocompatible nonmyeloablative transplantationChristopher C Dvorak
Division of Pediatric Blood and Marrow Transplant, University of California San Francisco Children s Hospital, San Francisco, CA, USA
Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 14:1125-33. 2008....
- Optimizing care for GI disorders in children after hematopoietic stem cell transplantationWilliam Berquist
Gastrointest Endosc 64:386-8. 2006
- Hematopoietic stem cell transplant for pediatric acute promyelocytic leukemiaChristopher C Dvorak
Division of Pediatric Blood and Marrow Transplantation, University of California, San Francisco, California 94143 1278, USA
Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 14:824-30. 2008..Autologous HSCT is associated with a low incidence of TRM, whereas allogeneic HSCT is associated with a low incidence of relapse, suggesting a strong GVL effect against residual APL...