Affiliation: Stanford University
- Forward-viewing CMUT arrays for medical imagingUtkan Demirci
E L Ginzton Laboratory, Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305 4088, USA
IEEE Trans Ultrason Ferroelectr Freq Control 51:887-95. 2004....
- Coherent array imaging using phased subarrays. Part II: simulations and experimental resultsJeremy A Johnson
Stanford University, Edward L Ginzton Laboratory, Stanford, CA, USA
IEEE Trans Ultrason Ferroelectr Freq Control 52:51-64. 2005..The simulated and experimental test results presented in this paper validate theoretical expectations and illustrate the flexibility of PSA imaging as a way to exchange SNR and frame rate for simplified front-end hardware...
- Capacitive micromachined ultrasonic transducers: next-generation arrays for acoustic imaging?Omer Oralkan
Edward L Ginzton Laboratory, and Center for Integrated Systems, Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305 4070, USA
IEEE Trans Ultrason Ferroelectr Freq Control 49:1596-610. 2002..A tail also was observed in the point spread function (PSF) in the axial direction, indicating the existence of crosstalk. The relative amplitude of this tail with respect to the mainlobe was less than -20 dB...
- Microcirculation within grooved substrates regulates cell positioning and cell docking inside microfluidic channelsAmir Manbachi
Harvard MIT Division of Health Sciences and Technology, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 65 Landsdowne Street, Room 252, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA
Lab Chip 8:747-54. 2008..Therefore, our studies suggest that microscale shear stresses greatly influence cellular docking, immobilization, and retention in fluidic systems and should be considered for the design of cell-based microdevices...
- Cell detection and counting through cell lysate impedance spectroscopy in microfluidic devicesXuanhong Cheng
BioMEMS Resource Center and Center for Engineering in Medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02114, USA
Lab Chip 7:746-55. 2007....
- Single cell epitaxy by acoustic picolitre dropletsUtkan Demirci
Bio Acoustic MEMS in Medicine Laboratory, Center for Biomedical Engineering, Department of Medicine, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
Lab Chip 7:1139-45. 2007..Overall, the techniques described have the potential for widespread impact on many high-throughput testing applications in the biological and health sciences...