M Kit Delgado
Affiliation: Stanford University
- Risk factors for unplanned transfer to intensive care within 24 hours of admission from the emergency department in an integrated healthcare systemM Kit Delgado
Division of Emergency Medicine and the Center for Primary Care and Outcomes Research, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, California, USA
J Hosp Med 8:13-9. 2013..Emergency department (ED) ward admissions subsequently transferred to the intensive care unit (ICU) within 24 hours have higher mortality than direct ICU admissions...
- National survey of preventive health services in US emergency departmentsM Kit Delgado
Center for Health Policy Primary Care and Outcomes Research, Stanford University School of Medicine, Palo Alto, CA, USA
Ann Emerg Med 57:104-108.e2. 2011..We describe the availability of preventive health services in US emergency departments (EDs), as well as ED directors' preferred service and perceptions of barriers to offering preventive services...
- Characteristics of U.S. emergency departments that offer routine human immunodeficiency virus screeningLaura J Berg
Stanford Kaiser Emergency Medicine Residency, Stanford, CA, USA
Acad Emerg Med 19:894-900. 2012....
- Cost-effectiveness of helicopter versus ground emergency medical services for trauma scene transport in the United StatesM Kit Delgado
Department of Surgery, Division of Emergency Medicine, Stanford University School of Medicine, Palo Alto, CA Center for Health Policy and Center for Primary Care and Outcomes Research, Stanford University School of Medicine, Palo Alto, CA Stanford Investigators for Surgery, Trauma, and Emergency Medicine, Stanford University School of Medicine, Palo Alto, CA Electronic address
Ann Emerg Med 62:351-364.e19. 2013....
- Predictors of emergency department death for patients presenting with ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysmsMatthew W Mell
Division of Vascular Surgery, Stanford University, Stanford, Calif 94305 5642, USA
J Vasc Surg 56:651-5. 2012..The goals of this study were to determine the incidence and predictors of ED death for patients presenting to EDs with rAAAs...