Sheryl M Davies
Affiliation: Stanford University
- Limitations of using same-hospital readmission metricsSheryl M Davies
117 Encina Commons, Stanford, CA 94305
Int J Qual Health Care 25:633-9. 2013..To quantify the limitations associated with restricting readmission metrics to same-hospital only readmission...
- Expanding the uses of AHRQ's prevention quality indicators: validity from the clinician perspectiveSheryl Davies
Center for Primary Care and Outcomes Research, Stanford University, CA 94305, USA
Med Care 49:679-85. 2011..Recently, interest has expanded to using the measures at the level of payer or large physician groups, including public reporting or pay-for-performance programs. However, the validity of these expanded applications is unknown...
- Assessment of a novel hybrid Delphi and Nominal Groups technique to evaluate quality indicatorsSheryl Davies
Center for Primary Care and Outcomes Research, Stanford University CHP PCOR, 117 Encina Commons, Stanford, CA 94305 6019, USA
Health Serv Res 46:2005-18. 2011..To test the implementation of a novel structured panel process in the evaluation of quality indicators...
- Preliminary assessment of pediatric health care quality and patient safety in the United States using readily available administrative dataKathryn M McDonald
Center for Health Policy Center for Primary Care and Outcomes Research, Stanford University, Stanford, California, USA
Pediatrics 122:e416-25. 2008..Our aim was to develop indicators using inpatient administrative data to assess aspects of the quality of inpatient pediatric care and access to quality outpatient care...
- A systematic review of the care coordination measurement landscapeEllen M Schultz
Center for Health Policy and Center for Primary Care and Outcomes Research, Stanford University, Stanford, CA, USA
BMC Health Serv Res 13:119. 2013..We aimed to review and characterize existing measures of care coordination processes and identify areas of high and low density to guide future measure development...