Genomes and Genes
Sean P David
Affiliation: Stanford University
- Opioid antagonists for smoking cessationSean P David
Center for Education in Family and Community Medicine, Stanford University, Stanford, California, USA
Cochrane Database Syst Rev 6:CD003086. 2013..Opioid (narcotic) antagonists are of particular interest to investigators as potential agents to attenuate the rewarding effects of cigarette smoking...
- Genome-wide meta-analyses of smoking behaviors in African AmericansS P David
Center for Health Sciences, Policy Division, SRI International, Menlo Park, CA, USA
Transl Psychiatry 2:e119. 2012....
- Sex differences in TTC12/ANKK1 haplotype associations with daily tobacco smoking in Black and White AmericansSean P David
Division of Family and Community Medicine, Department of Medicine, Center for Education in Family and Community Medicine, Stanford University School of Medicine, 1215 Welch Road, Modular G, Stanford, CA 94305 5408, USA
Nicotine Tob Res 12:251-62. 2010..The 11q23.1 genomic region has been associated with nicotine dependence in Black and White Americans...
- Pharmacogenetics of smoking cessation in general practice: results from the patch II and patch in practice trialsSean P David
Center for Education and Research in Family and Community Medicine, 1215 Welch Road, Modular G, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
Nicotine Tob Res 13:157-67. 2011....
- Phased whole-genome genetic risk in a family quartet using a major allele reference sequenceFrederick E Dewey
Center for Inherited Cardiovascular Disease, Division of Cardiovascular Medicine, Stanford University, Stanford, California, USA
PLoS Genet 7:e1002280. 2011..These ethnicity-specific, family-based approaches to interpretation of genetic variation are emblematic of the next generation of genetic risk assessment using whole-genome sequencing...