Victoria E Cosgrove
Affiliation: Stanford University
- Informing DSM-5: biological boundaries between bipolar I disorder, schizoaffective disorder, and schizophreniaVictoria E Cosgrove
Bipolar and Depression Research Program, VA Palo Alto Health Care System, 3801 Miranda Avenue 151T, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA
BMC Med 11:127. 2013..Evidence from genetics, neuroscience, and pharmacotherapeutics informed the DSM-5 development process. The following discussion will emphasize some of the key factors at the forefront of the debate...
- Structure and etiology of co-occurring internalizing and externalizing disorders in adolescentsVictoria E Cosgrove
Department of Psychology and Neuroscience, University of Colorado at Boulder, Boulder, CO, USA
J Abnorm Child Psychol 39:109-23. 2011..These findings suggest that co-occurrence of internalizing and externalizing psychopathology in adolescents results from both genetic and environmental influences...
- Bipolar depression in pediatric populations : epidemiology and managementVictoria E Cosgrove
Pediatric Bipolar Disorders Program, Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Stanford University School of Medicine, 401 Quarry Road, Palo Alto, CA 94305, USA
Paediatr Drugs 15:83-91. 2013....
- Personality dimensions as common and broadband-specific features for internalizing and externalizing disordersLaura K Hink
Department of Psychology and Neuroscience, University of Colorado, Boulder, CO 80309 0345, USA
J Abnorm Child Psychol 41:939-57. 2013....
- A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of ziprasidone monotherapy in bipolar disorder with co-occurring lifetime panic or generalized anxiety disorderTrisha Suppes
VA Palo Alto Health Care System, 3801 Miranda Ave 151T, Palo Alto, CA 94304
J Clin Psychiatry 75:77-84. 2014..Evidence suggests that second-generation antipsychotics (SGAs) may be useful in treating both conditions. This study examined the efficacy of ziprasidone in the treatment of these disorders...
- Early childhood temperament and the covariation between internalizing and externalizing behavior in school-aged childrenSoo Hyun Rhee
Institute for Behavioral Genetics, University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado 80309 0447, USA
Twin Res Hum Genet 10:33-44. 2007..A possible limitation of this study is that the covariation between temperament and behavior problems may be due to shared measurement variance, as parent ratings were used to assess both temperament and behavior problems...