R O Castillo
Affiliation: Stanford University
- Management of esophageal strictures in children with recessive dystrophic epidermolysis bullosaRicardo O Castillo
Department of Pediatrics, Division of Gastroenterology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, California 94305 5119, USA
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 34:535-41. 2002..Due to the extreme fragility of epithelial surfaces, the optimal therapeutic approach to esophageal strictures in this setting has not been established...
- Pediatric intestinal transplantation at Packard Children's Hospital/Stanford University Medical Center: report of a four-year experienceR O Castillo
Division of Gastroenterology, Nutrition and Liver Disease, Department of Pediatrics, Packard Children s Hospital, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA
Transplant Proc 38:1716-7. 2006..Outcomes achieved levels expected based on The Intestinal Transplant Registry and UNOS criteria, which were better than expected for isolated intestinal transplants and achievement of enteral autonomy...
- Acute rejection of small intestine allografts is associated with increased expression of toll-like receptorsR O Castillo
Lucile Packard Children s Hospital, Stanford University School of Medicine, Palo Alto, USA
Transplant Proc 42:2676-8. 2010..These preliminary studies suggest an important role for in innate immune system in acute rejection of the small intestinal allografts, and as such represents an emerging and promising area of investigation...
- Paediatric liver transplantation: indications, timing and medical complicationsK L Cox
Department of Pediatrics, Stanford University, California, USA
J Gastroenterol Hepatol 14:S61-6. 1999....
- Factors affecting survival to intestinal transplantation in the very young pediatric patientSameera I Mian
Department of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Palo Alto, CA, USA
Transplantation 85:1287-9. 2008....