Affiliation: Stanford University
- Calcineurin-inhibitor-free immunosuppression based on the JAK inhibitor CP-690,550: a pilot study in de novo kidney allograft recipientsS Busque
Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA, USA
Am J Transplant 9:1936-45. 2009..At 15 mg BID, the efficacy/safety profile was comparable to the tacrolimus control group, excepting a higher rate of viral infection. Further dose-ranging evaluation of CP-690,550 is warranted...
- The PROMISE study: a phase 2b multicenter study of voclosporin (ISA247) versus tacrolimus in de novo kidney transplantationS Busque
Division of Abdominal Transplantation, Department of Surgery, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA, USA
Am J Transplant 11:2675-84. 2011..This 6-month study shows VCS to be as efficacious as TAC in preventing acute rejection with similar renal function in the low- and medium-exposure groups, and potentially associated with a reduced incidence of NODAT...
- Desensitization combined with paired exchange leads to successful transplantation in highly sensitized kidney transplant recipients: strategy and report of five casesJ M Yabu
Division of Nephrology, Department of Medicine, Stanford University, CA, USA
Transplant Proc 45:82-7. 2013..We conclude that early enrollment in paired kidney donor exchange and tailored desensitization protocols are key strategies to improve care and rates of kidney transplantation in highly sensitized patients...
- Chain transplantation: initial experience of a large multicenter programM L Melcher
Department of Surgery, Stanford University, CA, USA
Am J Transplant 12:2429-36. 2012..The mean 1-year creatinine of the first 100 transplants from this series was 1.3 mg/dL. Chain transplantation enables many recipients with immunologically incompatible donors to be transplanted with high quality grafts...
- Chimerism, graft survival, and withdrawal of immunosuppressive drugs in HLA matched and mismatched patients after living donor kidney and hematopoietic cell transplantationJ D Scandling
Department of Medicine Nephrology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA
Am J Transplant 15:695-704. 2015..In conclusion, complete immunosuppressive drug withdrawal could be achieved thus far with the tolerance induction regimen in HLA matched patients with uniform long-term graft survival in all patients. ..
- Tolerance and withdrawal of immunosuppressive drugs in patients given kidney and hematopoietic cell transplantsJ D Scandling
Department of Medicine Nephrology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA, USA
Am J Transplant 12:1133-45. 2012..All 16 patients had excellent graft function at the last observation point with or without maintenance drugs...
- Managing finances of shipping living donor kidneys for donor exchangesD A Mast
Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford, CA, USA
Am J Transplant 11:1810-4. 2011..It could be considered as a financial paradigm for the United Network for Organ Sharing managed donor exchange program...
- Asynchronous, out-of-sequence, transcontinental chain kidney transplantation: a novel conceptF K Butt
Department of Surgery, UCLA, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Am J Transplant 9:2180-5. 2009....