Mandi L Burnette
Affiliation: Stanford University
- The natural history of conduct disorder symptoms in female inmates: on the predictive utility of the syndrome in severely antisocial womenMandi L Burnette
Department of Psychology, University of Virginia, USA
Am J Orthopsychiatry 75:421-30. 2005..Overall, the results suggest that the types of CD behaviors, rather than their number, may be a more important indicator for identifying women at risk for future antisocial personality pathology...
- Cluster B personality pathology in incarcerated girls: structure, comorbidity, and aggressionMandi L Burnette
Veterans Affairs Palo Alto Health Care System, Sierra Pacific Mental Illness Research and Education Clinical Center, Stanford University School of Medicine, 795 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA
J Pers Disord 21:262-72. 2007..The implications with regard to treatment of personality pathology and aggression in the juvenile justice setting are discussed...
- Violence perpetration and childhood abuse among men and women in substance abuse treatmentMandi L Burnette
Sierra Pacific Mental Illness, Research, Education and Clinical Center, Veterans Affairs Palo Alto Health Care System, Palo Alto, CA, USA
J Subst Abuse Treat 35:217-22. 2008..Findings highlight the need for increased screening and treatment of violence perpetration among patients with SUD and suggest that CSA may be an important correlate of violence perpetration among women...
- Prevalence and correlates of intimate partner violence victimization among men and women entering substance use disorder treatmentRenee Schneider
VA Palo Alto Health Care System, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA
Violence Vict 24:744-56. 2009..Women and men with a history of intimate partner victimization present to substance use disorder treatment with a complex array of mental and physical health problems...
- Prevalence and health correlates of prostitution among patients entering treatment for substance use disordersMandi L Burnette
Sierra Pacific Mental Illness Research and Education Clinical Center, Veterans Affairs Palo Alto Health Care System, Palo Alto, California, USA
Arch Gen Psychiatry 65:337-44. 2008..In particular, the study of prostitution among individuals in substance use treatment would improve efforts to provide comprehensive treatment...
- Impact of substance-use disorder treatment on women involved in prostitution: substance use, mental health, and prostitution one year after treatmentMandi L Burnette
Sierra Pacific Mental Illness Research, Education and Clinical Center, Veterans Affairs Palo Alto Health Care System, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA
J Stud Alcohol Drugs 70:32-40. 2009..However, little is known about the outcomes of SUD treatment for women involved in prostitution relative to their peers or the impact of SUD treatment on subsequent prostitution...
- A latent variable modeling approach to identifying subtypes of serious and violent female juvenile offendersCandice L Odgers
Department of Psychology, Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
Aggress Behav 33:339-52. 2007..Implications for future research, policy and clinical practice are discussed...
- Psychopathy in women: structural modeling and comorbidityJanet I Warren
Institute of Law, Psychiatry and Public Policy, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA 22907 0660, USA
Int J Law Psychiatry 26:223-42. 2003
- Understanding the risk factors for violence and criminality in women: the concurrent validity of the PCL-R and HCR-20Janet I Warren
Clinical Psychiatric Medicine, University of Virginia, United States
Int J Law Psychiatry 28:269-89. 2005..The relevance of these findings to rehabilitation and treatment is discussed...