P D Blumenthal
Affiliation: Stanford University
- Efficacy, safety, acceptability and affordability of cryotherapy: a review of current literatureE C McClung
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA 94305 5317, USA
Minerva Ginecol 64:149-71. 2012..When surveyed, women find cryotherapy highly acceptable. Compared to other treatment modalities, cryotherapy is very affordable and feasible to integrate into cervical cancer screening and treatment programs...
- Visual inspection with acetic acid as a cervical cancer test: accuracy validated using latent class analysisLynne Gaffikin
Cervical Cancer Prevention Program, JHPIEGO, Baltimore, USA
BMC Med Res Methodol 7:36. 2007..The data were originally collected at peri-urban health clinics in Zimbabwe...
- Tolerability and clinical safety of ImplanonPaul D Blumenthal
Family Planning Services and Research, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Stanford University, Stanford, CA, USA
Eur J Contracept Reprod Health Care 13:29-36. 2008..To evaluate the tolerability and clinical safety of the subdermal, long-acting hormonal contraceptive Implanon...
- Strategies to prevent unintended pregnancy: increasing use of long-acting reversible contraceptionP D Blumenthal
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305 5317, USA
Hum Reprod Update 17:121-37. 2011..In this review we aim to discuss the role of LARC methods and importance of contraceptive counseling in reducing unintended pregnancy rates...
- Successful use of oral contraceptivesA E Burke
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Baltimore, Maryland 21224, USA
Semin Reprod Med 19:313-21. 2001..Regardless of age, all clients should receive information regarding emergency contraception, and instructions for pill use should be individualized to meet the needs of each patient...
- Hormonal contraceptionPaul D Blumenthal
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Stanford University, Stanford, California, USA
Obstet Gynecol 112:670-84. 2008..In this review, we will summarize both technical and programmatic aspects of hormonal contraceptive use, and methods are discussed in order of efficacy from highest to lowest...