Christine M Blasey
Affiliation: Stanford University
- Selective Glucocorticoid Receptor (GR-II) Antagonist Reduces Body Weight Gain in MiceTomoko Asagami
Department of Cardiovascular Medicine, Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
J Nutr Metab 2011:235389. 2011....
- A multisite trial of mifepristone for the treatment of psychotic depression: a site-by-treatment interactionChristine M Blasey
Corcept Therapeutics, 149 Commonwealth Drive, Menlo Park, CA 94025, United States
Contemp Clin Trials 30:284-8. 2009....
- Mifepristone reduces weight gain and improves metabolic abnormalities associated with risperidone treatment in normal menColeman Gross
Corcept Therapeutics Incorporated, Menlo Park, California, USA
Obesity (Silver Spring) 18:2295-300. 2010..Future research should continue to test the potential of glucocorticoid antagonists to alleviate the deleterious side effects associated with use of antipsychotic medications...
- Selective glucocorticoid receptor (type II) antagonists prevent weight gain caused by olanzapine in ratsJoseph K Belanoff
Corcept Therapeutics Incorporated, 149 Commonwealth Drive, Menlo Park, CA 94061, United States
Eur J Pharmacol 655:117-20. 2011..Both glucocorticoid receptor antagonists significantly attenuated the weight gain induced by olanzapine in a dose dependent manner. Differences in weight gain were not attributable to decreased food intake...
- Efficacy and safety of mifepristone for the treatment of psychotic depressionChristine M Blasey
Corcept Therapeutics Incorporated, Menlo Park, CA, USA
J Clin Psychopharmacol 31:436-40. 2011....
- Catastrophizing, depression and pain-related disabilityBruce A Arnow
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA, USA
Gen Hosp Psychiatry 33:150-6. 2011..The objective of the study was to examine catastrophizing, depression and their interactive effects in predicting disability in patients with chronic pain...
- Mifepristone treatment of olanzapine-induced weight gain in healthy menColeman Gross
Corcept Therapeutics, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA
Adv Ther 26:959-69. 2009..The objective of this study was to determine if mifepristone, a glucocorticoid receptor antagonist, could prevent olanzapine-induced weight gain...