Affiliation: Stanford University
- Insulin resistance and risk of incident heart failure: Cardiovascular Health StudyDipanjan Banerjee
Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
Circ Heart Fail 6:364-70. 2013..It is not known whether insulin resistance precedes the development of HF or whether the relationship between insulin resistance and HF is present among adults with HF caused by nonischemic heart disease...
- Underdiagnosis of hypertension using electronic health recordsDipanjan Banerjee
Stanford University, School of Medicine, Stanford, California, USA
Am J Hypertens 25:97-102. 2012....
- Correlation of a [13C]glucose breath test with surrogate markers of insulin resistance in urban and rural Asian IndiansDipanjan Banerjee
Division of Cardiovascular Medicine, Falk Cardiovascular Research Center, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, California 94305, USA
Metab Syndr Relat Disord 7:215-9. 2009..A [(13)C]glucose breath test has been shown to correlate significantly with invasive measures of IR in a Caucasian cohort. We hypothesized that the breath test would correlate significantly with surrogate measures of IR in Asian Indians...
- Racial and Ethnic Variation in Lipoprotein (a) Levels among Asian Indian and Chinese PatientsDipanjan Banerjee
Program on Prevention Outcomes and Practices, Stanford Prevention Research Center, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
J Lipids 2011:291954. 2011..Further studies should strive to elucidate the relationship between Lp(a) levels, CVD, and race/ethnicity among Asian subgroups in the USA...
- Right ventricular failure: a novel era of targeted therapyDipanjan Banerjee
Division of Cardiovascular Medicine, Stanford University School of Medicine, Falk Cardiovascular Research Building, 300 Pasteur Drive, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
Curr Heart Fail Rep 7:202-11. 2010..We also suggest future potential molecular targets that may be unique to the RV because they are upregulated in RV hypertrophy greater than in LV hypertrophy...