Affiliation: Stanford University
- Optimal experimental design for parameter estimation of a cell signaling modelSamuel Bandara
Department of Chemical and Systems Biology, Stanford University, Stanford, California, USA
PLoS Comput Biol 5:e1000558. 2009..Thus, optimal experimental design proved to be a powerful strategy to minimize the number of experiments needed to infer biological parameters from a cell signaling assay...
- Design of experiments to investigate dynamic cell signaling modelsSamuel Bandara
Chemical and Systems Biology, Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford, CA, USA
Methods Mol Biol 880:109-18. 2012..Both are treated as optimal control problems in which rapid pharmacological perturbation schemes are identified in silico in order to close an experimental cycle from modeling back to the laboratory bench...
- Neuropilin-2 contributes to tumorigenicity in a mouse model of Hedgehog pathway medulloblastomaMelanie G Hayden Gephart
Department of Neurosurgery, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA, USA
J Neurooncol 115:161-8. 2013..Knocking down Nrp2 specifically in MB cells avoided any direct effect on tumor vascularization. Nrp2 should be further investigated as a potential target for adjuvant therapy in patients with MB...
- Regulators of calcium homeostasis identified by inference of kinetic model parameters from live single cells perturbed by siRNASamuel Bandara
Department of Chemical and Systems Biology, Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
Sci Signal 6:ra56. 2013..Thus, functions of signaling proteins and dynamic regulatory connections can be identified by extracting molecular parameter values from single-cell, time-course data. ..
- Robust neuronal symmetry breaking by Ras-triggered local positive feedbackMarc Fivaz
Clark Center, Bio X, Department of Chemical and Systems Biology, Stanford University, 318 Campus Drive, Stanford, California 94305, USA
Curr Biol 18:44-50. 2008....