Joanne L Attema
Affiliation: Stanford University
- Epigenetic characterization of hematopoietic stem cell differentiation using miniChIP and bisulfite sequencing analysisJoanne L Attema
Institute of Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine, Departments of Pathology and Developmental Biology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 104:12371-6. 2007..Together, these data support a model in which epigenetic modifications serve as an important mechanism to control HSC multipotency...
- Evaluation of the long-term reconstituting subset of hematopoietic stem cells with CD150Peter Papathanasiou
Institute of Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine and Department of Pathology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, California, USA
Stem Cells 27:2498-508. 2009..This is important for the clarification of lineage relationships and the identification of bona fide regulators of stem cell self-renewal and differentiation both in normal and neoplastic tissues...
- Self-renewal of the long-term reconstituting subset of hematopoietic stem cells is regulated by IkarosPeter Papathanasiou
Institute of Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine, and Departments of Pathology and Developmental Biology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, California 94305, USA
Stem Cells 27:3082-92. 2009....
- Automated microfluidic chromatin immunoprecipitation from 2,000 cellsAngela R Wu
Dept of Bioengineering, Stanford University, Stanford and Howard Hughes Medical Institute, CA 94305, USA
Lab Chip 9:1365-70. 2009..This technology may provide a solution to the need for a high sensitivity, rapid, and automated ChIP assay, and in doing so facilitate the use of ChIP for many interesting and valuable applications...
- Hedgehog-responsive candidate cell of origin for diffuse intrinsic pontine gliomaMichelle Monje
Department of Neurology, and Institute for Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine, Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 108:4453-8. 2011..Together, these findings provide a foundation for understanding the cellular and molecular origins of DIPG, and suggest that the Hh pathway represents a potential therapeutic target in this devastating pediatric tumor...
- Pioneer factor interactions and unmethylated CpG dinucleotides mark silent tissue-specific enhancers in embryonic stem cellsJian Xu
Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Molecular Biology Institute, University of California, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 104:12377-82. 2007..The enhancer marks may therefore represent important features of the pluripotent state...
- Elucidation of the phenotypic, functional, and molecular topography of a myeloerythroid progenitor cell hierarchyCornelis J H Pronk
Lund Strategic Research Center for Stem Cell Biology and Cell Therapy, Lund University, BMC I13, 221 84 Lund, Sweden Immunology Unit, Institution for Experimental Medical Science, Lund University, BMC I13, 221 84 Lund, Sweden
Cell Stem Cell 1:428-42. 2007....