Ji Won Yoo
Affiliation: St. Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospital
- Integrative palliative care, advance directives, and hospital outcomes of critically ill older adultsJi Won Yoo
1Department of Internal Medicine, University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
Am J Hosp Palliat Care 29:655-62. 2012..To examine the associations between palliative care types and hospital outcomes for patients who have or do not have advance directives...
- Factors associated with remaining in a skilled nursing facility for over 90 days from admission: residents' participation in therapy and desire to return to the communityJi Won Yoo
Center for Senior Health and Longevity, Aurora Health Care, Milwaukee, WI Department of Medicine, School of Medicine and Public Health, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI Electronic address
J Am Med Dir Assoc 14:710.e1-4. 2013..To identify the factors associated with stay in a skilled nursing facility (SNF) among new enrollees who did not fully participate in therapy sessions...
- Intensified rehabilitation therapy and transitions to skilled nursing facilities in community-living seniors with acute medical illnessesJi Won Yoo
Department of Internal Medicine, University of Michigan Medical School, Veterans Affairs Ann Arbor Healthcare System, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109, USA
Geriatr Gerontol Int 13:547-54. 2013..To examine whether rehabilitation therapy type would be associated with transitions to skilled nursing facilities (SNF) in community-living seniors with acute medical illnesses...
- Delirium and transition to a nursing home of hospitalized older adults: a controlled trial of assessing the interdisciplinary team-based "geriatric" care and care coordination by non-geriatrics specialist physiciansJi Won Yoo
Cleveland Clinic Health System, Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Geriatr Gerontol Int 13:342-50. 2013..To examine whether a team-based inpatient "geriatric" care model provided by non-geriatrics specialist physicians was associated with changes in the occurrence of delirium and transition to a nursing home...
- Effect of reimbursement reductions on bone mineral density testing for female Medicare beneficiariesJi Won Yoo
Department of Internal Medicine, University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 2007, USA
J Womens Health (Larchmt) 21:1144-8. 2012..We examined whether the recent reimbursement reductions on the bone mineral density (BMD) test affected BMD testing in female Medicare beneficiaries with or without supplemental private health insurance...
- The effect modification of supplemental insurance on the relationship between race and bone mineral density screening in female Medicare beneficiariesJi Won Yoo
Department of Internal Medicine, University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
J Immigr Minor Health 14:912-7. 2012..We found a significant racial disparity in BMD testing for Black and White female Medicare beneficiaries. This disparity became more pronounced among those without supplementary private health insurance...
- Effects of hospitalist-directed interdisciplinary medicine floor service on hospital outcomes for seniors with acute medical illnessJi Won Yoo
Department of Internal Medicine and Institute of Gerontology, University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA Department of Internal Medicine, Korea University College of Medicine, Seoul, Korea
Geriatr Gerontol Int 14:71-7. 2014..To examine whether a hospitalist-directed interdisciplinary (ITD) team in an internal medicine residency program enhances the hospital and clinical outcomes for seniors with acute medical illness...