Affiliation: St. Joseph's Hospital
- Mental health treatment by family physicians: current practices and preferencesOliver Oyama
University of South Florida Morton Plant Mease Family Medicine Residency Program, Clearwater, FL 33755, USA
Fam Med 44:704-11. 2012..Questions exist regarding physicians' interest in, perceived competence with, and their actual practice of brief office counseling in family medicine...
- Somatoform disordersOliver Oyama
Family Medicine Residency Program, Morton Plant Mease University of South Florida, Clearwater, Florida 33755, USA
Am Fam Physician 76:1333-8. 2007....
- Understanding the scope and practice of behavioral medicine in family medicineOliver Oyama
University of South Florida Morton Plant Mease, Family Medicine Residency Program, Clearwater, FL 33755, USA
Fam Med 41:578-84. 2009..This research explores the understanding of the scope and practice of behavioral medicine among academic family physicians...
- Treatment of menopausal symptoms in family medicine settings following the Women's Health Initiative findingsMary Ann Burg
University of Florida, Gainesville, FL 32610 0171, USA
J Am Board Fam Med 19:122-31. 2006..This study explores trends in treatment of menopausal symptoms and use of hormone replacement therapy (HRT) in family medicine settings subsequent to the release of the Women's Health Initiative (WHI) findings...
- Family medicine physicians' advice about use of nonconventional modalities for menopausal symptom managementKathryn Grant
University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida 32610, USA
J Womens Health (Larchmt) 16:517-25. 2007..This study explores the beliefs and practices of family medicine physicians regarding the use of nonconventional modalities for menopausal symptom management...