Terezie Tolar Mosby
Affiliation: St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Testing Efficacy of Teaching Food Safety and Identifying Variables that Affect Learning in a Low-Literacy PopulationTerezie Tolar Mosby
Department of Clinical Nutrition, St Jude Children s Research Hospital, 262 Danny Thomas Place, Memphis, TN, 38105 3678, USA
J Cancer Educ 30:100-7. 2015..Education with the booklet was efficacious for teaching a low-literacy population about food safety. However, it is unknown which part of the education contributed to the significant improvement in knowledge. ..
- Nutrition in adult and childhood cancer: role of carcinogens and anti-carcinogensTerezie T Mosby
St Jude Children s Research Hospital, 262 Danny Thomas Place, Memphis, TN 38105 3678, USA
Anticancer Res 32:4171-92. 2012..Here we review data focusing on which dietary factors, including food-borne carcinogens, affect the onset of cancers in adults and stress out the potential role of diet in childhood cancer prevention...
- Nutritional issues in pediatric oncology: an international collaboration between the Central American nurses cooperative group and U.S.-based dietary and nursing expertsTerezie Mosby
Department of Clinical Nutrition, St Jude Children s Research Hospital, Memphis, Tennessee, USA
Pediatr Blood Cancer 50:1298-300. 2008
- Nutritional assessment of children with cancerTerezie Tolar Mosby
St Jude Children s Research Hospital, 262 Danny Thomas Place, Memphis, Tennessee 38105 3678, USA
J Pediatr Oncol Nurs 26:186-97. 2009..These methods will enable local health care providers to accurately assess the nutritional status of children with cancer, identify children at risk, and plan adequate nutritional interventions...
- Comparing administration of nutrition support with prescribed doseTerezie Tolar Mosby
St Jude Children s Research Hospital, Memphis, TN, USA
J Pediatr Oncol Nurs 28:273-86. 2011..05). This study showed that patients who were most in need of NS were more likely to receive the full dose...
- Pacific Craniofacial Team and Cleft Prevention ProgramMarie M Tolarova
Pacific Craniofacial Team and Cleft Prevention Program, Department of Orthodontics, University of the Pacific Arthur A Dugoni School of Dentistry, San Francisco, CA 94115, USA
J Calif Dent Assoc 34:823-30. 2006..Thus, a specific protocol for cleft prevention has to be worked out based on genetic and nutritional studies of each specific population group in order to be effective. This is our ultimate goal...