Belinda N Mandrell
Affiliation: St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- The genetic profile and monitoring of acute lymphoblastic leukemia in children and adolescentsBelinda N Mandrell
Division of Nursing Research, Patient Care Services at St Jude Children s Research Hospital, Memphis, TN, USA
J Pediatr Nurs 24:173-8. 2009..It is imperative that nurses become knowledgeable of leukemic genetic markers and molecular monitoring and their clinical significance when caring for the child and their family...
- Excessive daytime sleepiness and sleep-disordered breathing disturbances in survivors of childhood central nervous system tumorsBelinda N Mandrell
Division of Nursing Research, St Jude Children s Research Hospital, Memphis, Tennessee 38105, USA
Pediatr Blood Cancer 58:746-51. 2012..The objective of this study was to describe a series of CNS tumor survivors who had sleep evaluations that included polysomnography (PSG) with attention to sleep disorder in relation to the tumor site...
- When recruiting advance practice nurses is costly, develop your staff nursesBelinda N Mandrell
Pediatric Oncology Practitioner Program, Patient Care Services, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, Memphis, TN 38105-2794, USA
J Nurs Adm 34:543-5. 2004
- Understanding the clinical implications of minimal residual disease in childhood leukemiaBelinda N Mandrell
St Jude University of Pennsylvania, Distance Learning Program, USA
J Pediatr Oncol Nurs 23:38-44. 2006..Therefore, it is imperative that the nurse have an understanding of the newer techniques to study residual leukemia and their clinical implications for patients and their families...
- Psychometric and clinical assessment of the 13-item reduced version of the fatigue scale-adolescent instrumentBelinda N Mandrell
St Jude Children s Research Hospital, Memphis, TN 38105, USA
J Pediatr Oncol Nurs 28:287-94. 2011..6% sensitivity and 82.6% specificity; 16 (21.33%) of the patients scored 31 or higher. The 13-item FS-A has acceptable psychometric properties and is able to identify adolescent oncology patients with high fatigue...
- Secondary breast cancer in a woman treated for Hodgkin lymphoma as a childBelinda N Mandrell
Division of Nursing Research, Patient Care Services, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, Memphis, Tennessee, USA
Oncology (Williston Park) 21:27-9. 2007