Stefan W Leichtle
Affiliation: St. Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospital
- Classic Whipple versus pylorus-preserving pancreaticoduodenectomy in the ACS NSQIPStefan W Leichtle
Department of Surgery, St Joseph Mercy Health System, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48106, USA
J Surg Res 183:170-6. 2013..A pylorus-preserving pancreaticoduodenectomy might confer the benefit of decreased perioperative morbidity, but existing data comparing both techniques are inconclusive...
- Risk factors for anastomotic leakage after colectomyStefan W Leichtle
Department of Surgery, Saint Joseph Mercy Health System, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Dis Colon Rectum 55:569-75. 2012..Determination of pre- and intraoperative risk factors may identify patients requiring increased postoperative surveillance for this major complication...
- Does preoperative anemia adversely affect colon and rectal surgery outcomes?Stefan W Leichtle
Department of Surgery, Saint Joseph Mercy Health System, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
J Am Coll Surg 212:187-94. 2011....
- Postoperative surgical site infections after ventral/incisional hernia repair: a comparison of open and laparoscopic outcomesChristodoulos Kaoutzanis
Department of Surgery, Saint Joseph Mercy Health System, 5333 McAuley Drive, Reichert Health Building, Suite R 2111, Ann Arbor, MI 48106, USA
Surg Endosc 27:2221-30. 2013....
- Risk factors for readmission after elective colectomy: postoperative complications are more important than patient and operative factorsTherese G Kerwel
1Division of Colon and Rectal Surgery, Spectrum Health, Grand Rapids, Michigan 2Department of Surgery, St Joseph Mercy Health System, Ann Arbor, Michigan 3Department of Surgery, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
Dis Colon Rectum 57:98-104. 2014..Colon resections are associated with substantial risk for morbidity and readmissions, and these have become markers for quality of care...
- Outcomes of carotid endarterectomy under general and regional anesthesia from the American College of Surgeons' National Surgical Quality Improvement ProgramStefan W Leichtle
Department of Surgery, Saint Joseph Mercy Health System, Ann Arbor, MI 48106, USA
J Vasc Surg 56:81-8.e3. 2012....
- Improved perioperative and short-term outcomes of robotic versus conventional laparoscopic colorectal operationsMark A Casillas
Department of Surgery, Division of Colon and Rectal Surgery, Saint Joseph Mercy Health System, 5325 Elliott Drive, Suite 104, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Am J Surg 208:33-40. 2014..Robotic assistance may offer unique advantages over conventional laparoscopy in colorectal operations...
- Abdominal ultrasound versus hepato-imino diacetic acid scan in diagnosing acute cholecystitis--what is the real benefit?Christodoulos Kaoutzanis
Department of Surgery, Saint Joseph Mercy Health System, Ann Arbor, Michigan Electronic address
J Surg Res 188:44-52. 2014....
- Construct domain analysis of patient health-related quality of life: physical and mental trajectory profiles following open versus endovascular repair of abdominal aortic aneurysmNicolas J Mouawad
Michigan Heart and Vascular Institute, Saint Joseph Mercy Health System, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Patient Relat Outcome Meas 4:1-6. 2013....
- Tissue oxygen saturation for the risk stratification of septic patientsStefan W Leichtle
Section of Surgical Critical Care, St Joseph Mercy Health System, Ann Arbor, MI 48106, USA Electronic address
J Crit Care 28:1111.e1-5. 2013..The purpose of this study was to determine if Sto2 would predict admission to an intensive (ICU) or progressive care unit in patients with early signs of sepsis...