Cynthia Gail Leichman
Affiliation: St. Vincent's Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Assessment of infusional 5-fluorouracil schedule and dose intensity: a Southwest Oncology Group and Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group studyCynthia G Leichman
Comprehensive Cancer Center, Desert Regional Medical Center, Palm Springs, CA 92262, USA
Clin Colorectal Cancer 5:119-23. 2005..A companion trial was funded to assess molecular parameters associated with fluoropyrimidine response or resistance and toxicity from these treatments...
- Adjuvant therapy for colon cancer 2005: new options in the twenty-first centuryCynthia Gail Leichman
Comprehensive Cancer Center at Desert Regional Medical Center, 1180 N Indian Canyon Drive E218, Palm Springs, CA 92262, USA
Surg Oncol Clin N Am 15:159-73. 2006..The addition of irinotecan to 5-FU and LV regimens has not demonstrated an advantage compared with 5-FU/LV treatments in the adjuvant setting...
- Definitive and neoadjuvant therapies for esophageal and gastroesophageal junction tumors: a look back and toward the futureLawrence Leichman
Clinical Genomics, Comprehensive Cancer Centers of the Desert, Salick Health Care, Inc, Palm Springs, CA 92262, USA
Semin Oncol 30:11-8. 2003..A secondary endpoint of the study was the relationship between efficacy and toxicity to specific intratumoral gene expressions within the primary esophageal tumor...
- Oxaliplatin in combination with protracted-infusion fluorouracil and radiation: report of a clinical trial for patients with esophageal cancerNikhil I Khushalani
Department of Medicine, Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, NY, USA
J Clin Oncol 20:2844-50. 2002..To identify a dose and schedule of oxaliplatin (OXP) to be safely administered in combination with protracted-infusion (PI) fluorouracil (5-FU) and external-beam radiation therapy (XRT) for patients with primary esophageal carcinoma (EC)...
- Regional chemotherapy is indicated after surgical resection of colorectal metastases to the liver: a debateNikhil I Khushalani
Division of Medicine, Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, New York 14263, USA
J Surg Oncol 82:65-72. 2003..They appear as Parts 1 and 2 in this article. This exercise is purely educational and does not in any way reflect the opinion or the clinical practice of the authors. ...