Martin E Keisch
Affiliation: St. Vincent's Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Accelerated partial breast irradiation: a valid choiceMartin E Keisch
Breast Cancer Res 7:165. 2005
- Initial clinical experience with the MammoSite breast brachytherapy applicator in women with early-stage breast cancer treated with breast-conserving therapyMartin Keisch
Department of Radiation Oncology, Mount Sinai Medical Center, Miami Beach, FL 33140, USA
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 55:289-93. 2003..We present the results of the initial clinical testing of the MammoSite balloon breast brachytherapy applicator in women with early-stage breast cancer treated with breast-conserving therapy...
- Applying innovations in surgical and radiation oncology to breast conservation therapyMartin Keisch
Mount Sinai Medical Center, Miami Beach, FL 33140, USA
Breast J 11:S24-9. 2005..This article also addresses interesting research on delivering radiation therapy intraoperatively and looks ahead toward applications aimed at minimizing the physical, biological, and psychosocial impact of breast conservation therapy...
- Accelerated partial breast irradiation: the case for current useMartin E Keisch
Mount Sinai Comprehensive Cancer Center, Miami Beach, Florida, USA
Breast Cancer Res 7:106-9. 2005..The logic behind this approach is reviewed, and the currently available data are presented to support the current use of carefully applied partial breast irradiation techniques in appropriately selected and informed patients...
- MammoSiteMartin Keisch
Mount Sinai Medical Center, Department of Radiation Oncology, Miami Beach, FL 33140, USA
Expert Rev Med Devices 2:387-94. 2005..The background leading to the device will be examined, current clinical results will be reviewed and alternative technologies will be discussed...
- Imaging findings after breast brachytherapyLisa E Esserman
Department of Radiology, Mount Sinai Medical Center, 4306 Alton Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33140, USA
AJR Am J Roentgenol 187:57-64. 2006..The purpose of this study was to determine whether there are imaging changes specific to partial breast radiation therapy with interstitial catheters or a single balloon...
- Five-year results: the initial clinical trial of MammoSite balloon brachytherapy for partial breast irradiation in early-stage breast cancerPamela R Benitez
Department of Surgery, William Beaumont Hospital, 3577 W 13 Mile Rd, Suite 201, Beaumont Cancer Center, Royal Oak, MI 48073, USA
Am J Surg 194:456-62. 2007..This report presents the 5-year results of the treated patients...