K J Hansen
Affiliation: St. Paul
- Compound-specific, quantitative characterization of organic fluorochemicals in biological matricesK J Hansen
3M Environmental Laboratory, Building 2 3E 09, P O Box 33331, St Paul, Minnesota 55133 3331, USA
Environ Sci Technol 35:766-70. 2001....
- Rapid intradermal delivery of liquid formulations using a hollow microstructured arrayScott A Burton
3M Drug Delivery Systems Division, Building 260 03 A 05, St Paul, Minnesota 55114, USA
Pharm Res 28:31-40. 2011..The purpose of this work is to demonstrate rapid intradermal delivery of up to 1.5 mL of formulation using a hollow microneedle delivery device designed for self-application...
- Quantitative characterization of trace levels of PFOS and PFOA in the Tennessee RiverK J Hansen
3M Environmental Laboratory and 3M Medical Department, St Paul, Minnesota 55133 3331, USA
Environ Sci Technol 36:1681-5. 2002..Concentrations of the measured fluorochemicals increased downstream of the fluorochemical manufacturing facility, indicating that effluent from manufacturing is one likely source of organic fluorochemicals into the river...
- Pharmacokinetics of perfluorooctanoate in cynomolgus monkeysJ L Butenhoff
3M, St Paul, Minnesota 55144, USA
Toxicol Sci 82:394-406. 2004..Based on the result of both the oral and iv studies, the elimination half-life is approximately 14-42 days, and urine is the primary route of excretion...
- Enhanced delivery of topically-applied formulations following skin pre-treatment with a hand-applied, plastic microneedle arrayDan Duan
3M Drug Delivery Systems Division, St Paul, MN 55114, USA
Curr Drug Deliv 8:557-65. 2011..3M's MTS array (marketed as 3M(TM) Microchannel Skin System) provides repeatable and robust penetration of the stratum corneum and epidermis and enhances delivery of some formulations such as lidocaine hydrochloride...
- Perfluorooctane sulfonate in oysters, Crassostrea virginica, from the Gulf of Mexico and the Chesapeake Bay, USAK Kannan
National Food Safety and Toxicology Center, Department of Zoology, Institute for Environmental Toxicology, Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan 48824, USA
Arch Environ Contam Toxicol 42:313-8. 2002..This study provides baseline data for future monitoring programs to examine long-term trends in concentrations of PFOS...