Steven R Gundry
Affiliation: St. Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Baboons undergoing orthotopic concordant cardiac xenotransplantation surviving more than 300 days: effect of immunosuppressive regimenMiki Asano
Department of Surgery and Immunology Center, Loma Linda University Medical School and Medical Center, Loma Linda, Calif 92354, USA
J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 125:60-69; discussion 69-70. 2003....
- Total lymphoid irradiation for refractory rejection in pediatric heart transplantationMiki Asano
Department of Surgery, Loma Linda University School of Medicine, Loma Linda, California 92350, USA
Ann Thorac Surg 74:1979-85. 2002..Great care must be taken for the risk of development of coronary artery disease or lymphoproliferative disease...
- Effect of a selection and postoperative care protocol on survival of infants with hypoplastic left heart syndromePaul A Checchia
Department of Critical Care Medicine, Loma Linda University Children s Hospital, Loma Linda, California, USA
Ann Thorac Surg 77:477-83; discussion 483. 2004....
- Fate of polytetrafluoroethylene monocusp pulmonary valves in an animal modelLuca A Vricella
Divisions of Cardiothoracic Surgery and Pediatric Cardiology, Loma Linda University Medical Center, Loma Linda, California, USA
Asian Cardiovasc Thorac Ann 11:280-4. 2003....
- Duration of graft cold ischemia does not affect outcomes in pediatric heart transplant recipientsAlbertus M Scheule
Department of Surgery, Loma Linda University School of Medicine, and Children's Hospital, Loma Linda, Calif, USA
Circulation 106:I163-7. 2002..CONCLUSION: Late outcomes were not adversely affected by donor hearts preserved by single dose cold crystalloid cardioplegia with greater than 8 hours of cold ischemia...