K R Ehresmann
Affiliation: St. Paul
- Attitudes and practices regarding varicella vaccination among physicians in Minnesota: implications for public health and provider educationK R Ehresmann
Acute Disease Epidemiology Section, Minnesota Department of Health, Minneapolis 55414, USA
Am J Public Health 90:1917-20. 2000..This study sought to determine physicians' attitudes and practices regarding varicella vaccine...
- Factors associated with self-reported pneumococcal immunization among adults 65 years of age or older in the Minneapolis-St. Paul metropolitan areaK R Ehresmann
Acute Disease Epidemiology Section, Minnesota Department of Health, 717 Delaware Street SE, Minneapolis, MN 55440, USA
Prev Med 32:409-15. 2001....
- An outbreak of measles among unvaccinated young adults and measles seroprevalence study: implications for measles outbreak control in adult populationsKristen R Ehresmann
Acute Disease Epidemiology Section, Division of Disease Prevention and Control, Minnesota Department of Health, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55414, USA
J Infect Dis 189:S104-7. 2004..Our findings illustrate that high levels of population immunity can prevent transmission of measles, despite multiple opportunities for exposure...
- An elementary school outbreak of varicella attributed to vaccine failure: policy implicationsBrian R Lee
Immunization, Tuberculosis, and International Health Section, Infectious Disease Epidemiology, Prevention, and Control Division, Minnesota Department of Health, Minneapolis 55414, USA
J Infect Dis 190:477-83. 2004....
- Vaccines in public health emergenciesKristen R Ehresmann
Minn Med 85:40-3. 2002
- Infant pertussis: who was the source?Kristine M Bisgard
Bacterial Vaccine Preventable Diseases Branch, National Immunization Program, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA, USA
Pediatr Infect Dis J 23:985-9. 2004..In the United States in the 1990s, the incidence of reported pertussis in adults, adolescents and infants increased; infants younger than 1 year of age had the highest reported incidence...
- Influenza 2004--2005: the best of times, the worst of timesKristen R Ehresmann
Minnesota Department of Health's Immunizations, Tuberculosis, and International Health Program, USA
Minn Med 88:42-5. 2005....
- Prevention of pertussis, tetanus, and diphtheria among pregnant and postpartum women and their infants recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP)Trudy V Murphy
Division of Bacterial Diseases, National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases, Atlanta, GA 30333, USA
MMWR Recomm Rep 57:1-51. 2008....