Aaron S Devries
Affiliation: St. Paul
- Neuraminidase H275Y and hemagglutinin D222G mutations in a fatal case of 2009 pandemic influenza A (H1N1) virus infectionAaron Devries
Infectious Disease Epidemiology, Prevention and Control Division, Minnesota Department of Health, Saint Paul, MN 55164, USA
Influenza Other Respi Viruses 6:e85-8. 2012..Further investigations are needed to determine the significance of infection with strains possessing NA-H275Y and HA-D222G...
- Vaccine-derived poliomyelitis 12 years after infection in MinnesotaAaron S Devries
Minnesota Department of Health, St Paul, MN 55164, USA
N Engl J Med 364:2316-23. 2011..Patients with common variable immunodeficiency can be chronically infected with poliovirus, and poliomyelitis can develop despite treatment with intravenous immune globulin...
- Staphylococcal toxic shock syndrome 2000-2006: epidemiology, clinical features, and molecular characteristicsAaron S Devries
Minnesota Department of Health, Emerging Infections Program, St Paul, Minnesota, United States of America
PLoS ONE 6:e22997. 2011..A report suggested staphylococcal toxic shock syndrome (TSS) was increasing over 2000-2003. The last population-based assessment of TSS was 1986...
- Satisfaction and public health cost of a statewide influenza nurse triage line in response to pandemic H1N1 influenzaAlicen B Spaulding
School of Public Health, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
PLoS ONE 8:e50492. 2013..Callers were evaluated for symptoms of influenza-like illness (ILI) and were prescribed an antiviral if indicated, using nurse administered protocols...
- Fatal Naegleria fowleri infection acquired in Minnesota: possible expanded range of a deadly thermophilic organismSarah K Kemble
Minnesota Department of Health, Saint Paul, MN 55164, USA
Clin Infect Dis 54:805-9. 2012..PAM was suspected on the basis of amebae observed in cerebrospinal fluid...