Kenneth A Kobak
Affiliation: SSM Health Care
- Antidepressant medication management and Health Plan Employer Data Information Set (HEDIS) criteria: reasons for nonadherenceKenneth A Kobak
Dean Foundation for Health, Research and Education, 2711 Allen Blvd, Middleton, WI 53562, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 63:727-32. 2002..We examined the reasons for this failure through a systematic chart review...
- Prevalence and burden of illness of migraine in managed care patientsKenneth A Kobak
Dean Foundation for Health Education and Research, 2711 Allen Blvd, Middleton, WI 53562, USA
J Manag Care Pharm 11:124-36. 2005..maintenance organization (HMO) population, using a 2-stage screening process and neurologist exam, and to examine the burden of illness associated with both previously diagnosed and previously undiagnosed migraine in this population..
- Are the effects of rater training sustainable? Results from a multicenter clinical trialKenneth A Kobak
J Clin Psychopharmacol 27:534-5. 2007
- A novel approach to rater training and certification in multinational trialsElizabeth Jeglic
MedAvante Research Institute, Ganser Way, Madison, Wisconsin 53719, USA
Int Clin Psychopharmacol 22:187-91. 2007..25 to 11.31, P=0.003. These results support the efficacy of this applied training model in improving raters' applied clinical skills in multinational trials...
- Improving patient feedback about and outcomes with antidepressant treatment: a study in eight community pharmaciesNathaniel M Rickles
Department of Pharmacy Practice, School of Pharmacy, Northeastern University, 206 Mugar Life Sciences Building, Boston, MA 02446, USA
J Am Pharm Assoc (2003) 46:25-32. 2006....
- Rating the raters: assessing the quality of Hamilton rating scale for depression clinical interviews in two industry-sponsored clinical drug trialsNina Engelhardt
MedAvante, Inc MedAvante, Ewing, NJ, USA
J Clin Psychopharmacol 26:71-4. 2006..We evaluated the quality of Hamilton Rating Scale for Depression (HAM-D) clinical interviews performed at baseline in 2 similar multicenter, randomized, placebo-controlled depression trials sponsored by 2 pharmaceutical companies...
- Why the Hamilton Depression Rating Scale enduresPer Bech
Am J Psychiatry 162:2396; author reply 2397-8. 2005
- A new approach to rater training and certification in a multicenter clinical trialKenneth A Kobak
MedAvante Inc, 7601 Ganser Way, Madison, WI 53719, USA
J Clin Psychopharmacol 25:407-12. 2005..00 to 11.00, P = 0.033. Three raters failed all 3 attempts and were excluded from the study. Results support the efficacy of the approach in improving both conceptual knowledge and applied interviewing skill...
- Pharmacist telemonitoring of antidepressant use: effects on pharmacist-patient collaborationNathaniel M Rickles
Department of Pharmacy Practice, School of Pharmacy, Northeastern University, 206 Mugar Life Sciences Building, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Am Pharm Assoc (2003) 45:344-53. 2005..To explore the impact of telephone-based education and monitoring by community pharmacists on multiple outcomes of pharmacist-patient collaboration...
- Interview quality and signal detection in clinical trialsKenneth A Kobak
Am J Psychiatry 162:628. 2005
- A comparison of face-to-face and videoconference administration of the Hamilton Depression Rating ScaleKenneth A Kobak
Research Training Associates and MedAvante, Madison, Wisconsin 53719, USA
J Telemed Telecare 10:231-5. 2004..The study shows the psychometric equivalence of remote and face-to-face HAMD administration...
- Obsessive-compulsive symptom dimensions as predictors of compliance with and response to behaviour therapy: results from a controlled trialDavid Mataix-Cols
Department of Psychiatry, Imperial College School of Medicine, London, UK
Psychother Psychosom 71:255-62. 2002..This study examined whether previously identified OCD symptom dimensions are associated with treatment compliance and response to behaviour therapy (BT) for OCD...
- Development and reliability of a structured interview guide for the Montgomery Asberg Depression Rating Scale (SIGMA)Janet B W Williams
Biometrics Research Unit, Columbia University, New York, New York, USA
Br J Psychiatry 192:52-8. 2008..Structured and semi-structured interview guides have been found to improve reliability with other scales...