Gregory S Gorman
Affiliation: Southern Research Institute
- In vitro metabolic characterization, phenotyping, and kinetic studies of 9cUAB30, a retinoid X receptor-specific retinoidGregory S Gorman
Southern Research Institute, Birmingham, Alabama 35205, USA
Drug Metab Dispos 35:1157-64. 2007..Kinetic analysis of eight of the detected metabolites indicated that four seemed to follow classical hyperbolic kinetics, whereas the remaining four showed evidence of either autoactivation or substrate inhibition...
- In-vitro and in-vivo metabolic studies of the candidate chemopreventative pentamethylchromanol using liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometryGregory S Gorman
Toxicology and Bioanalytical Science Department, Southern Research Institute, Birmingham, AL 35205, USA
J Pharm Pharmacol 61:1309-18. 2009..Additional investigations compare in-vitro data with in-vivo metabolic data from rats and dogs...
- Interspecies pharmacokinetics and in vitro metabolism of SQ109Lee Jia
Developmental Therapeutics Program, National Cancer Institute, NIH, 6130 Executive Blvd, Rm 8042, Rockville, MD 20852, USA
Br J Pharmacol 147:476-85. 2006..P450 reaction phenotyping using recombinant cDNA-expressed human CYPs in conjunction with specific CYP inhibitors indicated that CYP2D6 and CYP2C19 were the predominant CYPs involved in SQ109 metabolism...
- Comparison of pharmacokinetic and metabolic profiling among gossypol, apogossypol and apogossypol hexaacetateLee Jia
National Cancer Institute, Rm 8042, 6130 Executive Blvd, Rockville, MD 20852, USA
Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 61:63-73. 2008..To characterize the stability, pharmacokinetics and metabolism of analogs of gossypol, apogossypol and apogossypol hexaacetate to provide a basis for comparison...
- Simultaneous estimation of pharmacokinetic properties in mice of three anti-tubercular ethambutol analogs obtained from combinatorial lead optimizationLee Jia
Developmental Therapeutics Program, National Cancer Institute NIH, Executive Plaza North Rm 8042, 6130 Executive Blvd, Rockville, MD 20852, USA
J Pharm Biomed Anal 37:793-9. 2005..The elimination t(1/2) ranged from 4.4 to 21.1h dependent on the routes. The oral bioavailability was 5.1 (SQ59), 20.1 (SQ37) and 7.8% (SQ109), respectively. Both SQ37 and SQ109 possess good pharmacokinetic properties...