D G Rumbold
Affiliation: South Florida Water Management District
- Mercury in eggs and feathers of great egrets (Ardea albus) from the Florida EvergladesD G Rumbold
South Florida Water Management District, Mail Code 6442, 3301 Gun Club Rd, West Palm Beach, Florida 33406, USA
Arch Environ Contam Toxicol 41:501-7. 2001..Collectively, these results suggest that MeHg was not adversely affecting the reproductive performance of this population during the study...
- Biomonitoring environmental contaminants near a municipal solid-waste combustor: a decade laterD G Rumbold
Solid Waste Authority Palm Beach County, West Palm Beach, FL 33412, USA
Environ Pollut 117:15-21. 2002..The most notable temporal trend observed in birds at this site was a general monotonic decrease in levels of selenium residues during the 10-year monitoring period...
- Levels of mercury in alligators (Alligator mississippiensis) collected along a transect through the Florida EvergladesD G Rumbold
South Florida Water Management District, West Palm Beach 33406, USA
Sci Total Environ 297:239-52. 2002..Comparisons to a previous survey by Yanochko et al. [Arch Environ Contam Toxicol 32 (1997) 323] suggest that mercury levels have declined in some Everglades alligators since 1994...
- Extreme spatial variability and unprecedented methylmercury concentrations within a constructed wetlandD G Rumbold
South Florida Water Management District, West Palm Beach, Florida, USA
Environ Monit Assess 112:115-35. 2006..Cell 1 finally met formal start-up criteria on November 26, 2002...
- Ecological risk of methylmercury in Everglades National Park, Florida, USAD G Rumbold
South Florida Water Management District, West Palm Beach, FL, USA
Ecotoxicology 17:632-41. 2008..Given these findings, this paper also outlines a strategic plan to obtain additional measured and modeled information to support risk-based management decisions in ENP...