D C Rogers
Affiliation: SmithKline Beecham Pharmaceuticals
- Correlation between motor impairment and infarct volume after permanent and transient middle cerebral artery occlusion in the ratD C Rogers
Neurosciences Research, SmithKline Beecham Pharmaceuticals, Harlow, Essex, United Kingdom
Stroke 28:2060-5; discussion 2066. 1997....
- Use of SHIRPA and discriminant analysis to characterise marked differences in the behavioural phenotype of six inbred mouse strainsD C Rogers
Neuroscience Research, SmithKline Beecham Pharmaceuticals, Harlow, UK
Behav Brain Res 105:207-17. 1999..These data confirm the importance of carrying out a comprehensive profile in order to accurately characterise the phenotype of gene-targeted and transgenic mice...
- Anxiolytic profile of ropinirole in the rat, mouse and common marmosetD C Rogers
Neuroscience Research, SmithKline Beecham Pharmaceuticals, Harlow, Essex, UK
Psychopharmacology (Berl) 151:91-7. 2000..The aim of this study was to assess the effects of the dopamine D2/D3 receptor agonist ropinirole in models of anxiety and depression in the rat, mouse and marmoset...
- SHIRPA, a protocol for behavioral assessment: validation for longitudinal study of neurological dysfunction in miceD C Rogers
Neuroscience Research, SmithKline Beecham Pharmaceuticals, New Frontiers Science Park, Third Avenue, Harlow, CM19 5AW, Essex, UK
Neurosci Lett 306:89-92. 2001..The cohort aged from 1 to 16 months during this study and this is the first longitudinal SHIRPA analysis...
- 5-HT6 receptor antagonists enhance retention of a water maze task in the ratD C Rogers
Neuroscience Research, SmithKline Beecham Pharmaceuticals, Harlow, Essex CM19 5AW, UK
Psychopharmacology (Berl) 158:114-9. 2001..The aim of this study was to assess the effects of two potent and selective 5-HT(6) receptor antagonists, SB-271046-A and SB-357134-A, on learning and memory in the rat...
- Epileptogenesis and enhanced prepulse inhibition in GABA(B1)-deficient miceH M Prosser
Genetics Research, Safety Assessment, Laboratory Animal Sciences, Neurology Centre of Excellence for Drug Discovery, Psychiatry Centre of Excellence for Drug Discovery, New Frontiers Science Park, Third Avenue, Harlow, Essex, CM19 5AW, United Kingdom
Mol Cell Neurosci 17:1059-70. 2001..These data suggest that GABA(B) receptor antagonists may be of benefit in the treatment of psychiatric and neurological disorders in which attentional processing is impaired...
- LPA1 receptor-deficient mice have phenotypic changes observed in psychiatric diseaseS M Harrison
Comparative Genomics, GlaxoSmithKline, Harlow, Essex, UK
Mol Cell Neurosci 24:1170-9. 2003..We suggest that the loss of LPA(1) receptor generates defects resembling those found in psychiatric disease...
- Photothrombotic lesions of the rat cortex impair acquisition of the water mazeD C Rogers
Department of Neurology Research, SmithKline Beecham Pharmaceuticals, Harlow, Essex, UK Derek
Pharmacol Biochem Behav 56:747-54. 1997..This model has distinct advantages over more invasive global models of ischaemia and may also provide greater understanding of the functional role of the mammalian neocortex...
- Vanilloid receptor-1 is essential for inflammatory thermal hyperalgesiaJ B Davis
Department of Neuroscience Research, SmithKline Beecham Pharmaceuticals, Harlow, UK
Nature 405:183-7. 2000..We conclude that VR1 is required for inflammatory sensitization to noxious thermal stimuli but also that alternative mechanisms are sufficient for normal sensation of noxious heat...