C A Heidbreder
Affiliation: SmithKline Beecham Pharmaceuticals
- Behavioral, neurochemical and endocrinological characterization of the early social isolation syndromeC A Heidbreder
SmithKline Beecham Pharmaceuticals, Department of Neuroscience, New Frontiers Science Park North, Building H25, Room 104A, Essex CM19 5AW, Harlow, UK
Neuroscience 100:749-68. 2000..Finally, a significant and selective decrease in the basal turnover of serotonin in the nucleus accumbens of isolated rats may be linked to the isolation-induced locomotor hyperactivity...
- Increased responsiveness of dopamine to atypical, but not typical antipsychotics in the medial prefrontal cortex of rats reared in isolationC A Heidbreder
Centre of Excellence for Drug Discovery in Psychiatry, GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals, Harlow, Essex, UK
Psychopharmacology (Berl) 156:338-51. 2001....
- In vivo characterization of basal amino acid levels in subregions of the rat nucleus accumbens: effect of a dopamine D(3)/D(2) agonistP Hemmati
Neuroscience Research, GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals, New Frontiers Science Park (North, Harlow, Essex CM19 5AW, UK
Neurochem Int 39:199-208. 2001..The results of the present study point to specific profiles of both shell and core in terms of: (1) basal chemical neuroanatomical markers for amino acids; and (2) GABAergic response to the DA D(3)/D(2) agonist quinelorane...
- Development and application of a sensitive high performance ion-exchange chromatography method for the simultaneous measurement of dopamine, 5-hydroxytryptamine and norepinephrine in microdialysates from the rat brainC A Heidbreder
In Vivo Neurochemistry, New Frontiers Science Park, Third Avenue, Essex CM19 5AW, Harlow, UK
J Neurosci Methods 112:135-44. 2001..c.)...
- Autoregulation of dopamine synthesis in subregions of the rat nucleus accumbensC A Heidbreder
Neuroscience Research, SmithKline Beecham Pharmaceuticals, New Frontiers Science Park North, Building H25, Room 104A, Essex CM19 5AW, Harlow, UK
Eur J Pharmacol 411:107-113. 2001..Moreover, the blunted effect of dopamine agonists in the rostral pole illustrates that this region of the accumbens is functionally distinct, possibly due to a lower dopamine receptor reserve when compared to the core and shell...