M W Smith
- Markers for mapping by admixture linkage disequilibrium in African American and Hispanic populationsM W Smith
Intramural Research Support Program, Science Applications International Corporation Frederick, National Cancer Institute, MD 21702, USA
Am J Hum Genet 69:1080-94. 2001....
- Extended IL10 haplotypes and their association with HIV progression to AIDST K Oleksyk
Laboratory of Genomic Diversity, and Basic Research Program, Science Applications International Corporation Frederick, National Cancer Institute at Frederick, Frederick, MD 21702, USA
Genes Immun 10:309-22. 2009..Our findings are consistent with the hypothesis that existing polymorphisms in this gene may reflect a balance of historic adaptive responses to autoimmune, infectious and other disease agents...
- Detecting AIDS restriction genes: from candidate genes to genome-wide association discoveryH B Hutcheson
Laboratory of Genomic Diversity, National Cancer Institute Frederick, Frederick, MD 21702, USA
Vaccine 26:2951-65. 2008..The complementary approaches perform rather well and predict the detection of a variety of undiscovered ARGs that affect different stages of HIV/AIDS pathogenesis using genome-wide association analyses...
- A scan for linkage disequilibrium across the human genomeG A Huttley
Laboratory of Genomic Diversity, National Cancer Institute, Frederick, Maryland 21702, USA
Genetics 152:1711-22. 1999....
- Polymorphisms in inflammatory cytokines and Fcgamma receptors in childhood chronic immune thrombocytopenic purpura: a pilot studyC B Foster
Immunocompromised Host Section, Pediatric Oncology Branch, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Bethesda, MD, USA
Br J Haematol 113:596-9. 2001..0003, and LTA and FCGR3B; P = 0.011) were significantly associated with cITP. These results provide preliminary evidence that variant genotypes of FcgammaRs and cytokines contribute to cITP pathogenesis...
- Single nucleotide polymorphisms and haplotypes in the IL10 region associated with HCV clearanceT K Oleksyk
Laboratory of Genomic Diversity, National Cancer Institute at Frederick, Frederick, MD 21702, USA
Genes Immun 6:347-57. 2005..Our results indicate that variants of the immunomodulatory IL10 and IL19/IL20 genes may be involved in natural clearance of HCV in the African-American population...